25 of the Best Pomegranate Recipes

Pomegranate is one of my favorite seasonal fruits because it is colorful, delicious and packed with antioxidants. Today, I’m sharing 25 of the best pomegranate recipes from some of my favorite bloggers.

25 of the best Pomegranate Recipes on Spoonful of Flavor

I’m always amazed at home many people have never tried pomegranate. Not only do I love the tart juicy flavor of the pomegranate seeds, but it adds a beautiful element to any dish. Unsure of how to use a pomegranate? Try one of these pomegranate recipes.

Grilled Chicken Salad with Blue Cheese, Candied Pecans and Pomegranate Vinaigrette ~ Spoonful of Flavor

Pomegranate Lemonade Spritzer

Pomegranate Lemonade Spritzer - an easy and refreshing seasonal drink!

Pomegranate Fortune Cookies

Pomegranate Fortune Cookie Bulgar Wheat Salad with Pomegranate and Walnut

DSC_3611(small)

Pomegranate Glazed Skirt Steak Tacos

Pomegranate Glazed Skirt Steak Tacos with Pickled Red Cabbage and Spicy Guacamole

Pomegranate Yogurt Parfait

Pomegranate Yogurt Parfait - start your day with this parfait!

White Chocolate Pomegranate Cookies

White Chocolate Pomegranate Cookies

Butternut Squash Pomegranate Quinoa

Butternut Squash & Pomegranate Quinoa |cupcakesandkalechips.com | #glutenfree #vegetarian #vegan

POM-a-Rita Slushie

7436442804 a2e3a08e9c z POM a Rita Slushie

Pomegranate Citrus Quinoa Salad

Pom Citrus Quinoa Salad Diethood Pomegranate Citrus Quinoa Salad with Cranberry Pomegranate Vinaigrette

Mini Chocolate Pomegranate Bundt Cakes

Pomegranate Martini

Pomegranate Mendiants

PomMendiant1000x1000

Granola Trail Mix with Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Seeds

Granola Trail Mix - Chunks of granola combined with almonds, coconut, white chocolate and chocolate covered pomegranate seeds!

Pomegranate Yogurt Smoothie

Pom Smoothie Diethood Pomegranate Yogurt Smoothie

Pomegranate Orange Martini

Pomegranate-orange martini | Kitchen Treaty

Couscous Salad with Pomegranate Seeds

Kale Salad with Pomegranate and Persimmon

Pomegranate Coconut Scones

Gluten Free Pomegranate and Coconut Scones. Has no refined sugars or dairy. Bakes in less than 20 minutes!

Pomegranate Slushtini

Pomegranate Lime Slushtini | snappygourmet.com

Vanilla Pomegranate Oatmeal Cookies

Vanilla Pomegranate Oatmeal Cookies | Blahnik Baker

Champagne Cupcakes with Pomegranate Champagne Frosting

Champagne Cupcakes with Pomegranate Champagne Frosting - bethcakes.com

White Chocolate Pomegranate Vanilla Cake

white chocolate pomegranate cake

Crispy Crab Cakes with Pomegranate Salsa

Crispy Crab Cakes with Pomegranate Salsa

Black Bean, Pomegranate and Avocado Salsa

Black Bean, Pomegranate, and Avocado Salsa Recipe on twopeasandtheirpod.com Love this simple and healthy salsa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Fruit, Round-up. Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to 25 of the Best Pomegranate Recipes

1. Stunning round-up, Ashley! Everything looks so healthy and delicious! Thanks so much for including me!

2. I love pomegranate! My sister has a tree full of em, and I feel like we can’t eat them fast enough. Thanks for the roundup : )

3. Love the roundup! Those Pomegranate Fortune Cookies would be super cute for Valentines Day! :) Pinned!

4. Kelly says:

What a great and pretty round up! Love pomegranates and the pop of color they add to dishes. I am always looking for new ways to eat them so this is great, thanks for sharing Ashley :)

5. Ashley says:

So many great recipes! Only within the last two years or so have I had pomegranate – I had been missing out! And now I am always just mesmerized by the color – the seeds are just so so pretty! Gets me every time.

6. This is a great round-up! I LOVE pomegranates and always looking for more ways to use them! :)

7. Sues says:

Pomegranates make me so happy! And now I want to make all of these recipes :)

8. I’m singing from the rooftops! I just love pomegranate – and wouldn’t you know I’ve got a few on my counter just begging to be made into something scrumptious!! I think I’ll have to go with the Grilled Chicken Salad with Blue Cheese, Candied Pecans and Pomegranate Vinaigrette! Delish!! Any my kids will go nuts for chocolate-covered pomegranate!! Such fabulous ideas!! :)

9. I’ve never made anything with pomegranates before so this roundup is awesome – great ideas.

10. I love pomegranate! What a great round-up Ashley – thanks for putting this together!

11. Jess says:

Love pomegranate too! Love putting them in salads- all your recipes look great :)

12. What a great round-up! I love pomegranates! Those fortune cookies are so creative.

13. Yes to all things pomegranate! Love this round up, Ashley. Thanks so much for including my tacos!

14. Lots of really creative pomegranate recipes! I really want to try those white chocolate pomegranate cookies :)

15. marcie says:

Great round-up of pomegranate recipes, Ashley! I agree with you — they’re so versatile and they really spruce up a dish appearance-wise and taste-wise. They look like little jewels, and who can argue with that beautiful color? :)

16. I’m going to have to go get a Pomegranate fruit bar from my freezer before I can finish looking at all this POM goodness.

17. Soooooo many amazing recipes! I need to gather my pomegranates!

18. Ashley, you did such a wonderful job on gathering up such a fun collection of pomegranate recipe! Really gives us great ideas. Pinning, of course!

19. Awesome round up! Thanks for including my cupcakes. :) I actually just had pomegranate for the first time back before Christmas and immediately had to bake something with it, haha. Love the variety of the recipes in this round up!

20. Do you know I have never even TRIED a pomegranate seed!!! I know, I am way behind the curve!! But these pretty recipes look like a great starting point. I especially love the looks of that pomegranate spritzer of yours! It looks so refreshing. Great round up! Pinned.

21. ! They not only all look delicious, but beautiful as well! What a gorgeous fruit.

22. I love how colorful and festive pomegranate is. And not to mention tasty! Thanks for the lovely round-up! x

23. Great idea for a roundup post! In Greece (where I live) there are so many pomegranates. There are even trees behind my house (although they don’t belong to me so I can’t eat the pomegranates :-( The aren’t something I pay much attention to in cooking, though. Must change this because all of these recipes look so tasty and colourful! Thanks for this!

24. I adore pomegranate! Nothing like that tangy-sweet flavor. What a great round-up. Thanks so much for linking to my martini recipe!

25. What an awesome round-up, Ashley!! Who knew pomegranate is such a versatile ingredient ? ;) With the Chinese New Year coming up, the pomegranate fortune cookie sounds like a fun gift idea!

26. Tonia says:

My daughter is sooo into pomegranates right now! She ate 1/2 of one for dessert tonight. I’ll have to show her these recipes.

27. I love this round-up Ashley! It’s so colorful and I like the different variety of recipes – pinned!

28. Great Roundup, Ashley! I adore all things pomegranate!

29. What a fun and different roundup!

30. Well, this is a fabulous idea, Ashley! I have no idea what to do with pomegranate…so this is definitely handy! :) ela

31. Joanne says:

So much POM love! They are one of my favorite fruits. Every year I feel like I don’t eat enough of them…but what could possibly be enough?!

32. what a fun roundup Ashley, I love pomegranates!

33. Wow. Awesome round up. Loving pomegranates lately. :)