No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce

No Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce

Happy Friday! This week was one of those weeks where I wasn’t quite sure what day it was because it felt like the days were too long but yet I didn’t have time to get anything done. To help you get the weekend started and to give you a fun little idea for a Valentine’s Day treat, I’m sharing these no-bake mini cheesecakes with raspberry sauce. The impressive sweet little treats are a single serving of three no-bake layers. A layer of graham cracker crust is filled with cheesecake filling and topped off with a drizzle of raspberry sauce.

No Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce

No Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce

Today, I’m sharing the recipe for these No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce on Oh Sweet Basil. I am so grateful for the opportunity to post on Carrian’s blog. We both share a love of food and fitness, and she has so many incredible recipes. Stop by to say hi and check out some of her recipes while you are there!

Find the recipe for No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Dessert, Fruit, Pies and Tarts. Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce

1. Sues says:

These are so beautiful! They look like pretty little ice cream sundaes :)

2. Love your guest post, Ashley, and always love a good no-bake dessert! These are stunning. Pinned!

3. Looking so good! Finally a no bake cheesecake recipe without condensed milk! Thanks Ashley and congrats!

4. These are so beautiful Ashley! Perfect for Valentine’s Day. Loving that crumb crust. Want!

5. I love no bake desserts Ashley – these look amazing and perfect for a nice little bite!

6. Kelly says:

These are so pretty Ashley! I love that they are mini-sized and no bake and using crème fraîche for the cheesecake sounds wonderful! Great guest post and Happy Friday :)

7. Girlfriend, these are stinkin’ cute! Love, love, love. Seriously, these are the perfect Valentine’s Day treat…nice and petite, but packed with flavor. Gorgeous photography, too! Thank you for sharing with us via your guest post. Have a wonderful weekend, Ashley! Pinning!

8. These look amazing Ashley! Headed over there now for the recipe! They look so delicious! Pinned!

9. These look beautiful! I love cheesecake and raspberry sauce, it is such a delicious combination.

10. Joanne says:

These are little beauties! Plus i love how easy they are to throw together…no-bake is often a good thing! Off to check out the recipe!

11. Ashley says:

Gorgeous photos Ashley! I love the way these look too with that sauce and then the fresh raspberry – I am such a sucker for pretty desserts! Have an awesome weekend lady!

12. Ashley, loving the layers of all the no-bake action! Heading over for the delicious recipe!

13. These mini cheesecakes look wonderful and with the raspberry sauce that puts them over the top. I love the whole idea of this recipe, and it looks great! Thanks for sharing!

14. I love these mini cheesecake cups, they are so cute. Your guest post is great!!

15. SO glad I’m catching up on my blog reading now because these look awesome! Always love having a delicious no-bake recipe on hand ;)

16. Jess says:

Looks delicious! Love no-bake cheesecakes- always better and tastier than baked :)

17. These look incredible, Ashley! You can’t beat no-bake desserts either! I’m off to check out the recipe! :)

18. Ooohhh these look good, Ashley! I love no bake recipes. Perfect for Florida! Pinned and heading to check out the recipe. :)

19. These little cheesecake bites look amazing! I am so glad I saw them on This Gal Cooks! :)

20. I love bite-sized treats! These look gorgeous with all that raspberry sauce.

21. emily says:

These look AMAZING. I need to have a party so I can make these but not eat them all…..lol

Emily

22. These tiny cheesecake bites look so good!! I wish I had a bath of these right now!

23. These are some of the prettiest photos ever! Love these and these desserts look so awesome girl!!

24. Ah, that raspberry sauce is so gorgeous. Wish I could eat these for breakfast right now… The creme fraiche sounds like an amazing alternative to cream cheese!

25. WOW! These are gorgeous and look so delicious! Amazing Ashley!

26. You such a awesome baker girl, even when you are doing no bake treats! These look wonderful!

27. They just look so proud and beautiful, I don’t know if I dared to eat one…on the second thought, I want one now! :) ela

28. Did you say “raspberry” and “cheesecake”???? I need these in my life as soon as possible oh pretty please! They look terrific! xx

29. Pingback: Chocolate Bundt Cake recipe

30. Nora says:

I would love to get you post via email but I don’t see how to do that on your site. Can you help me? no7262 @ aol . com

Nora

31. Ashley Blanchard says:

Do you think I can just use sour cream instead? I know creme fraise is the whole point of the recipe, but feeling lazy and don’t want to go to the store ;)

• Ashley says:

Hi Ashley! Creme fraise works best in this recipe. I have never tried it with sour cream because the consistency and taste would not be the same.

32. Danielle says:

Oh, these look delicious and like the perfect little treat to bring to a summer gathering!

33. Pingback: Triple Berry Lemon Cookie Cups | Spoonful of FlavorSpoonful of Flavor

34. Pingback: Muffin Tin Recipes

35. Pingback: The Best No-Bake Dessert Recipes | Spoonful of FlavorSpoonful of Flavor

36. Pingback: 25 Drool-Worthy No-Bake Desserts To Make Your Oven Jealous | buzzcarl

37. Pingback: 25 Top Desserts That Will Have You Licking Your Fingers | Funny Bundle

38. Pingback: Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes - Life Love and Sugar

39. Pingback: 21 Easy And Delicious No-Bake Cheesecakes | Sharing Interesting Stuff, Updates News & Free Tips

40. Pingback: 21の簡単でおいしいノー-焼きチーズケーキ | 健康に良い食事・悪い食事とは・・専門家が説明します!

41. Pingback: 21の簡単でおいしいノー-焼きチーズケーキ | ダイエットはこのメニューで決まり! 最新流行ダイエットフード

42. Pingback: 21の簡単でおいしいノー-焼きチーズケーキ | ダイエットはこのメニューで決まり! 最新流行ダイエットフード

43. Pingback: 21 Super Easy And Delicious No-Bake Cheesecakes!

44. Pingback: No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes | Spoonful of FlavorSpoonful of Flavor