The month of August was filled with plenty of food, fun and travel. The pictures below are a few from my Instragram account, #SpoonfulFlavor. Don’t forget to follow me on social media to stay up to date on all things food, fun and travel.
Follow Spoonful of Flavor on:
1. These banana coconut crunch muffins were a big hit this month.
2. More wet weather in August. Although you can’t really see it in the picture, our home weather station actually said “It’s raining cats and dogs” one day.
3. Bake It Pretty had a giveaway on Facebook and I won! I was so excited to see that they sent a cupcake stand, cupcake liners and a few other Halloween items. I’m thinking I may need to have a Halloween party so that I can use all the fun stuff they sent.
4. Ollie resting one rainy afternoon.
5. I posted my first bread recipe on the blog. I made this Rosemary Focaccia bread.
6. Celebrating the long weekend with a S’mores Milkshake.
7. While Brad attended a conference in South Florida, I spent my days lounging by the pool and beach at the resort.
8. We stopped at a restaurant, Coolinary Cafe, that I had heard rave reviews about in Palm Beach, . We loved it, especially the fried chicken waffle!
9. Love an ocean view.
10. and 11. We stopped at a cute little bistro for brunch in Palm Beach. I ordered two of my favorite things, huevos rancheros and a peach bellini.
12. and 13. Palm Beach, Florida
14. The highlight of our trip was when we were upgraded to a 33rd floor, club level room at the Westin Hollywood Diplomat Resort. We loved the resort.
15. Relaxing under the palms.
16. I somehow managed to get a lightning shot on my iPhone.