It has been a while since I did a post with my Instagram pics, so this month’s post includes some pics from September too. Follow me on Instagram for life outside of the blog, including food, fun and travel.
1. Mission closet reorganization: accomplished.
2. I’ve started donating some of my cakes and baked goods to a local nonprofit. This was the Double Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Buttercream filling.
3. At the end of September I attended my first blogger conference, FLBlogCon13.
4. My kitty is already king of our household, so we purchased him his own cardboard kitty castle from Petco. He loves it.
5. I bought the new Martha Stewart Cakes cookbook and am excited to try a few new recipes.
6. There are literally hundreds of lemons on our lemon tree this year. So many lemon recipes coming soon!
7. There is nothing better than to relax on a Saturday afternoon.
8. The beautiful fall weather means it is a perfect time to spend outside.
9. Last weekend, we visited our favorite place in Florida, 30a. The restaurant we had dinner at was very dog friendly.
10. One of my favorite drinks, mango and guava mojitos.
11. The chocolate pumpkin fudge is very popular this year. I’ve had so many requests to make it so I made another batch for an event at work.
12. Love perusing the farmers market on the weekend.
13. This is how we enjoy fall in Florida with gorgeous beaches.
14. Now that the weather has cooled down a bit, it is perfect weather for s’mores by the fire.
15. One of my favorite fall activities is relaxing at the beach. This time of year, the ocean is so calm and the beach is less crowded.
16. Another pic from one of my favorite places along 30a, Rosemary Beach. I love this little town so much!