Everything on this list is either something that I already own and love or something that I have on my own holiday wish list. I’ve included some yummy treats and kitchen tools that all foodies will love.
(1) Cooks Illustrated Magazine Subscription – For as long as I can remember I have received Cooks Illustrated Magazine. It is a valuable resource for when I am looking for new recipes or need inspiration for dinner. I subscribe to the online version that gives you access to their entire database of recipes.
(2) Chef’s Knife – A quality knife makes life in the kitchen so much easier. I use my chef’s knife more than anything else in my kitchen. A quality knife is one of the best investments you will make.
(3) Cutting Board – Along with the knife, a good quality cutting board makes chopping, dicing and cutting easier. I’ve been using the cheap cutting boards that I’ve had since college but this cutting board in on my holiday wish list.
(4) Vanilla Gift Pack – I love receiving vanilla. Vanilla makes everything better. Any baker, cook or foodie would appreciate a set of vanilla products. You can never have too much vanilla. Make sure to include Vanilla extract, vanilla bean paste and vanilla beans.
(5) Round Pond Olive Oil and Citrus Syrups – Ever since I visited Round Pond winery and olive mill in September, I’ve been dreaming of sipping a glass of wine on their patio while snacking on some appetizers. Luckily, you can buy their olive oils, syrups and more online. Their products are high quality and are made fresh at their mill.
(6) Cowgirl Creamery Cheese – Who doesn’t love cheese? I am constantly bringing home cheese from my travels. Send your favorite foodie a gift pack from Cowgirl Creamery. More cheese, please!
(7) Microplane Zester – Add flavor to your meals with a zester. Easy to clean, inexpensive and your gift recipient will love it.
Do you want to win a $500 Visa Gift Card? I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite bloggers to offer you a chance to win. Use the gift card to finish your holiday shopping, buy your favorite foodie a few of the items above or treat yourself to something special. Happy Holidays! Use the widget below to enter.
The giveaway ends Saturday, December 13th at 11:59pm.
The giveaway will begin at 7am est on Sunday, December 7th 2014 and run until 11:59pm est on Saturday night December 13th, 2014. One winner will receive a $500 Visa Gift Card that will be shipped via US Mail. The winner must live within the the United States or US territories. Sorry – many Visa Gift Cards cannot be used outside the US. Visa is in no way affiliated with this giveaway. Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram are in no way affiliated with this giveaway. The winner will be randomly chosen on December 14th 2014 and will be notified by email. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen and contacted via the same method.The winning entry will be verified. If it is determined that the task for the entry was not performed, the entry will be terminated and another winner will be chosen. Social media outlets that are used as entries MUST be valid, active and real accounts. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own. I am sharing these products because I love and use them regularly!