Banana Blueberry Coconut Baked Oatmeal Cups are a great on-the-go breakfast or snack option! Made with coconut milk, maple syrup, bananas, blueberries, coconut and oats, these tasty little cups are a healthier option for both kids and adults.
You already know about my Banana Berry Crunch Baked Oatmeal recipe, right? After all, it is the most popular recipe I published this year. Everyone loves that it’s easy, good for you and full of banana and blueberry flavor. I love baked oatmeal so much that I often make a batch for breakfast or dessert on Sunday and then eat the leftovers throughout the week. Recently, I was looking for a new on-the-go snack idea and thought it would be great to take my favorite baked oatmeal recipe with me. Instead of using the pecans, I added shredded coconut. You could definitely keep the pecans if you want. Banana Blueberry Coconut Oatmeal Cups are bite-sized little servings of oatmeal that can be enjoyed on-the-go.
Kids and adults love these! I sometimes cut back the maple syrup and give them to my little one. She loves these little oatmeal cuts because they are easy to eat and packed with flavor. I love that they don’t have to be reheated. You can definitely reheat them if you want but I simply bring them to room temperature before eating. These would be great for upcoming summer road trips. You can store them in a sealed container and then place in a cooler pack to keep fresh. Homemade banana blueberry coconuut baked oatmeal cups are better than anything you can buy pre-made.
Banana Blueberry Coconut Baked Oatmeal Cups
Yield: one dozen cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Banana Blueberry Coconut Baked Oatmeal Cups are a a great on-the-go breakfast or snack option! Made with coconut milk, maple syrup, bananas, blueberries, coconut and oats, these tasty little cups are a healthier option for both kids and adults.
- 2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup diced bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin pan with baking spray or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, egg, coconut milk and maple syrup. Whisk to blend. Add the baking powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Whisk until smooth. Stir in the oats, blueberries, bananas and coconut.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, fill the muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool 5 to 10 minutes. Serve warm or store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to one week. Enjoy!
Spoonful of Flavor// All images and text ©