Happy Wednesday, friends!
Fun news today: WE’RE HIRING!
SPOONFUL OF FLAVOR 2018 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Are you an aspiring food blogger, photographer, graphic designer or other online business owner looking to learn from a fun and dedicated creative team? Spoonful of Flavor is seeking a summer and/or fall intern to join the team!
The internship is a hands-on position that would work closely with the team to help develop content and graphic design materials for Spoonful of Flavor and learn the overall operations of the brand and digital outlet.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Content creation and graphic design for campaign assets
- Social media assistance
- Project management of specific campaigns and partnerships
- Assistance at photo shoots and video production as needed
- Hard-working, motivated individual seeking experience in the content development, digital and influencer world.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Located in the Tallahassee, FL area
- Creative, diligent and committed to the success of Spoonful of Flavor
- Hands-on experience with a start-up in the influencer and online marketing world
- Working closely on creative development of campaigns, partnerships and long-term projects for the brand
- Spoonful of Flavor perks – free products, event invites, etc.
- Ability to work from home and around your own schedule
- Experience and guidance in digital brand development, creative processes, marketing, social media, and photography
- College credit offered, if applicable
- Ability to grow and learn in a fun, dynamic and rapidly growing community and industry
Email your resume to email@example.com for consideration. When applying, please indicate whether you are interested in a summer and/or fall internship.
Deadline for consideration: May 31st for summer internship, July 31st for fall internship.