Thank you to Naturipe for sponsoring this post!
Berry Cream Pie Dip is a delectable treat made with whipped coconut cream and fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. It is dairy free, gluten free and perfect for dessert or snack.
Go ahead, dig in! With plenty of fresh Naturipe strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, you will want to make this Berry Cream Pie Dip all season long. In less then 10 minutes and with only a few ingredients you can create a tasty dessert or snack. Whip coconut cream together with a small amount of powdered sugar. The combination creates the light and creamy consistency. Add a touch of vanilla, toasted coconut and fresh berries to create a sweet treat to share.
Naturipe Farms graciously offered to sponsor this recipe so that I can bring you an entire week of berry delicious recipes. Since 2014, I’ve partnered with Naturipe Farms to create recipes that are packed with nutritious ingredients. Naturipe Farms grows blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, cranberries and avocados. They focus on sustainable growing through a network of farmers located throughout North and South America. As a result, Naturipe berries are available year round. Read more about their commitment to sustainability and food safety initiatives as part of the Cultivate with Care® program.
Spring and summer is peak berry season so berries are regularly available in your local stores. Challenge yourself to eat more berries by adding them to every single meal. Start your day with Strawberries and Cream Steel Cut Oatmeal, enjoy Chicken and Pesto Pasta Salad for lunch, Baked Strawberry Lemon Salmon for dinner and Chocolate Chunk Strawberry Banana Bread for dessert or snack.
Learn more about Naturipe Farms, including tips for healthy eating and suggestions for how to select, store and handle berries by visiting their website. Follow on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for more berry delicious inspiration. Or take a look back at some of our other favorite Naturipe recipes, including this Triple Berry Couscous Salad, Strawberry Tropical Fruit Salad, No Bake Strawberry Pistachio Cardamom Tart, Thai Chicken Salad Wrap with Fresh Blueberries, and Strawberry Margaritas.
Berry Cream Pie Dip
- 1 15 oz can coconut cream chilled in the fridge overnight
- 1 to 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (you can also use coconut sugar or honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup shredded toasted coconut flakes
- 1 cup Naturipe strawberries coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Naturipe blueberries
- 1/2 cup Naturipe raspberries
- graham crackers for serving
- Chill the bowl of a stand mixer in the freezer for 10 minutes. Once chilled, add the coconut cream to the bowl and whip on high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extra. Beat for an additional minute, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Pour the whipped coconut cream into a bowl, sprinkle with coconut flakes, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Serve with graham crackers. Enjoy!
- Serve this dip with graham crackers, cinnamon pita chips, fruit or more.
- Top with your other favorite toppings including chocolate chips, etc.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 90, Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Sodium: 3mg, Potassium: 144mg, Carbohydrates: 11g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 6g, Protein: 1g, Vitamin A: 0.4%, Vitamin C: 34.8%, Calcium: 0.9%, Iron: 3.3%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, DON’T FORGET TO SHARE A PHOTO AND TAG @SPOONFULFLAVOR ON INSTAGRAM.
This post was created in partnership with Naturipe Farms. Thank you for supporting brands that I love. As always, all opinions are my own.