Coconut Cinnamon Spice Latte is made with coconut milk coffee creamer, freshly brewed espresso, cinnamon spice and a little bit of sugar. Top it with whipped cream and enjoy the taste of the fall season!
Even though I always loved apple picking, pumpkins and fall foliage, I never really loved fall until I moved to Florida. Fall in New England always meant that winter and cold weather was right around the corner. In Florida, fall means a little relief from the summer heat and the best time to enjoy the outdoors. It also still means I can enjoy some of my favorite flavors of the season, such as cinnamon, pumpkin and apples.
One of my favorite ways to enjoy the season is with a warm Coconut Cinnamon Spice Latte. The drink combines my favorite fall flavor with creamy coconut milk creamer. The coconut enhances the flavor and creates a creamy texture. Combined with cinnamon spice, coffee and sugar yields a sweet drink that you will want to enjoy all season long.
As an alternative to traditional dairy creamer, I used coconut milk coffee creamer. You can froth coconut milk the same way you froth dairy milk to create a frothy Coconut Cinnamon Spice Latte. I use the jar method for frothing the coconut milk creamer because I don’t have a milk frother, but you can use any method that works best for you.
Coconut Cinnamon Spice Latte
- 1/2 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Coffee Creamer
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon plus extra for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 ounces hot strong coffee or espresso
- whipped cream*
- In a glass mason jar, combine the coconut milk coffee creamer, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Screw the lid on and shake vigorously until the milk froths and almost doubles in volume, about 30 to 60 seconds. Take the lid off the jar. Microwave jar uncovered (with lid removed) for 30 seconds. Add coffee to a coffee mug. Pour the warm spiced coconut milk creamer into the mug of hot coffee. Spoon milk foam onto the top. Top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon. Serve immediately.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 70, Sodium: 5mg, Potassium: 83mg, Carbohydrates: 16g, Sugar: 16g
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.