Easy Party Dip is a delicious 7 layer dip made with black beans, tomatoes, avocado cream, bacon and more! This dip is the perfect appetizer for summer parties, holiday parties or game day.
When I’m entertaining I try to make it as relaxed and easy as possible for both my guests and myself. I would rather spend time with friends and family than in the kitchen worrying about what needs to finish cooking. I always try to focus on meals that are easy yet impressive. This easy party dip with avocado Greek yogurt is seven layers of flavor and comes together in little time. It’s a great last minute appetizer that everyone will love.
The bottom layer is Stonyfield Greek yogurt pureed with avocado. I use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream in this recipe. The Greek yogurt is the perfect base for any dip where you would normally use sour cream. The avocado gives it a thick and creamy texture and delicious flavor. The remaining ingredients are piled high on top of the avocado Greek yogurt. You can even adjust the ingredients to your tastes by adding more or less of an ingredient, as desired. There is no need to bake or cook this dip and it can be prepared a few hours ahead of time and then chilled in the fridge until ready to serve.
Summer is the perfect time to enjoy chips and dip at your outdoor barbecue, on a picnic or relaxing by the pool. Grab your tortilla chips and dig in! Once you eat one bite of this dip, you may not be able to stop.
Easy Party Dip
- 1 ripe avocado halved, seeded, and peeled
- 1 cup Stonyfield Greek yogurt
- 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes diced
- ¾ cup thawed frozen or fresh sweet corn
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 ounces bacon cooked and diced
- In a food processor, pulse avocado and Greek yogurt together until well blended and smooth.
- In an 8 or 9-inch round glass baking dish layer the avocado Greek yogurt, black beans, onion, tomatoes, corn, feta cheese, and bacon. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 402, Fat: 23g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 37mg, Sodium: 424mg, Potassium: 777mg, Carbohydrates: 31g, Fiber: 10g, Sugar: 5g, Protein: 19g, Vitamin A: 410%, Vitamin C: 16.6%, Calcium: 179%, Iron: 2.2%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.