Easy Two Ingredient Stuffed Sweet Peppers are a fun little appetizer made in less than 15 minutes! Enjoy these sweet little stuffed peppers at your next holiday party or game day event.
Are you hosting a holiday party or game day event? If so, you don’t have to look any further because today I am sharing a quick, easy, fresh and flavorful snack that everyone will love. Two Ingredient Stuffed Sweet Peppers are made in less than 15 minutes and require minimal prep time. Entertaining can be easy and you will impress your guests with the taste and flavor of the peppers. Once you eat one of these little peppers, you will be going back for more. The creamy cheesy filling paired with the crunchy sweet peppers creates an irresistibly easy and tasty appetizer or snack.
I can think of endless ways to incorporate La Terra Fina’s dips into my favorite entrees and appetizers. I used the Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeno dip for this recipe because it adds a subtle kick that complements the flavor of the sweet peppers. Fresh mini sweet peppers are stuffed with the dip and then baked in the oven for 10 minutes. I also love to garnish them with freshly chopped parsley before serving.
If you don’t feel like turning on the oven then serve these stuffed sweet peppers cold. They taste great either hot or cold. Sometimes I am too impatient and want to dive into the delicious La Terra Fina dip so I just scoop the dip into the peppers and enjoy. No matter how you enjoy these peppers, you will want to make them again and again!
Easy Two Ingredient Stuffed Sweet Peppers
- 1 1/2 pounds about 15 mini sweet peppers
- 10 ounce cup La Terra Fina Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeno Dip
- freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Cut the peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Spoon dip into the peppers and place cut side up on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve.
Source: Spoonful of Flavor
This post was created in partnership with La Terra Fina as part of the Food Lovers Ambassador Program. As always, all opinions are my own.