Fun in the Sun!
1. I posted about Painting with a Twist last week. This was my painting. I was pretty happy with how it turned out because it was my first time painting artwork in over 10 years.
2. The cat trap always works.
3. After worrying that tropical storm Chantal was going to delay our arrive to the Turks and Caicos Islands, we were relieved once we arrived on the island and had this view on our first night.
4. I don’t know about you, but rum punch always tastes amazing on the islands.
5. Gorgeous weather.
6. This is our signature “driving on the left” picture. We have a picture like this for every time we have rented a car in a country where they drive on the left.
7. Relaxing on the beach.
8. Relaxing at the pool. Life is hard when you are on vacation.
9. I bought new suitcases but Ollie wouldn’t let me get rid of the old ones.
and Delicious Food!
1. The biggest macaroons I have ever seen are at my favorite french bakery.
2. I indulged a little.
3. I received these two new books for my birthday. I’ve been wanting to get them for a while and I can’t wait to share some delicious new recipes.
4. This was the month for pizza. I’m not sure why I felt like making pizza so often but I’ll be sharing more of my favorite pizza recipes soon.
These pics are from my private instagram account.