I hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday season. Today, I thought I would share a few highlights from my Instagram pics. You can see what I’ve been up to for the past month or so. Follow me on Instagram for life outside of the blog, including food, fun and travel.
1. I signed up for Stitch Fix in November and have received three boxes so far. I love coming home to a Stitch Fix package because it is a new surprise every month. Read more about it here.
2. Go Noles! The Florida State Seminoles had a great season this year. We went to Syracuse game and we thrilled to see the Noles in action. We are looking forward to watching them play in the BCS Championship game.
3. Holiday cookie season started early this year since I participated in the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap.
4. I chose Royal Iced Sugar Cookies for my cookie swap recipe.
5. All the cookie swap cookies packaged up and ready for delivery to their three lucky recipients.
6. OXO and Dixie Crystals were two of the cookie swap sponsors. They sent along some rubber spatulas and a cookie tin.
7. I received my first batch of delicious cookie swap cookies.
8. The second batch I received were chocolate chip biscotti.
9. It cooled down for a few days at the beginning of December so we went and chose our Christmas tree.
10. I was feeling festive and with the cooler weather we were able to have a fire.
11. Oliver looked cold so we bundled him up in a kitty burrito. He actually loves it because he loves any attention he can get.
12. This year I made dog treats and they were a hit with the dogs in my family.
13. We spent the weekend in the South Carolina low country. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed a relaxing break.
14. We stayed at the Inn at Palmetto Bluff. Our room was a small little cottage, so quiet and quaint. It was our second visit to the inn since we were married there in 2009.
15. We stopped to visit the little chapel at Palmetto Bluff where we were married 4 1/2 years ago.
16. Heading out for our last bike ride in the beautiful weather before we drove back to Florida for Christmas.