Prep for the big game with these Loaded Potato Skins with Spinach Artichoke and Parmesan Dip! Also enter for a chance to win a game day prize pack with tasty La Terra Fina products.
Are you ready for game day? Do you have an assortment of your favorite game day snack recipes ready to enjoy? The best part about game day is the food and spending time with friends and family! Prepping snacks doesn’t have to be difficult and these Loaded Potato Skins with Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan dip require only a few ingredients and come together easily.
For game day, I partnered with La Terra Fina to bring you this easy game day snack and a fun giveaway. (Scroll down to enter the giveaway) Who doesn’t love loaded potato skins? Loaded potato skins with La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip are a fun twist on a classic game day favorite. Bake the potatoes, scoop out the insides and stuff them with dip, cheese and bacon. Serve with sour cream and freshly chopped chives.
La Terra Fina dips and spreads a fun addition to game day. You can enjoy them right out of the container or add them to your favorite recipes for a fun twist.
Loaded Potato Skins with Spinach Artichoke and Parmesan Dip
- 4 to 5 small Russet potatoes cleaned
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 10 ounce container La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan dip
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh chives
- sour cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place potatoes on a baking sheet, stab a few times with a fork and bake until potatoes are tender, about 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from the pan and allow to cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, scoop out the insides leaving a small amount of potato in the skins and then brush the inside and outside with melted butter. Place potato skins face-down on the baking sheet and return to the oven for 5 to 7 minutes. Using tongs, turn potatoes over and bake for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Scoop a few tablespoons of dip into each of the potato skins. Sprinkle with bacon and cheddar cheese. Return to the oven for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Serve with a scoop of sour cream and fresh chives, as desired. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationCalories: 186, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 18mg, Sodium: 251mg, Potassium: 461mg, Carbohydrates: 21g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 5g, Vitamin A: 7.8%, Vitamin C: 10.4%, Calcium: 11.5%, Iron: 6%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.
Source: Spoonful of Flavor
This post was created in partnership with La Terra Fina as part of the Food Lovers Ambassador Program. As always, all opinions are my own.