Matcha Peach Vanilla Smoothie is made with a few fresh and flavorful ingredients to create a super smoothie packed with green goodness!
Green is good! I love any excuse to start my day with a green smoothie. For this Matcha Peach Vanilla Smoothie, I combined a few of my favorite flavors including vanilla, peach, banana, greek yogurt and milk. To add a beautiful green color and additional flavor, I added one tablespoon of culinary grade matcha powder. Matcha powder is a great addition because it adds a subtle flavor, fun green color and beneficial antioxidants. I love adding matcha powder to smoothies, cupcakes and more. Go ahead, add a little more green goodness to your day!
I developed this recipe for the American Dairy Association and didn’t want to miss the opportunity to share it with you. Make sure to visit ADA Mideast for more delicious dairy recipes that kids and adults will love!
Matcha Peach Vanilla Smoothie
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 2/3 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon culinary grade matcha
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract can omit if using vanilla yogurt
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Combine banana, peaches, yogurt, milk, matcha and vanilla in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Pour the smoothie into a glass and garnish with fresh mint leaves, as desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 374, Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 11mg, Sodium: 72mg, Potassium: 931mg, Carbohydrates: 63g, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 48g, Protein: 24g, Vitamin A: 1425%, Vitamin C: 20.5%, Calcium: 69%, Iron: 3.4%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.
This post was created in partnership with ADA Mideast. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.