May 2013 Life through my phone includes highlights from my personal Instagram account. Follow me on Instagram for more highlights.
1. Sine die: The last day of session means the start of summer slow down at work. It was a really busy last few months so Brad bought me some flowers and a giftcard to the spa to celebrate.
2. My first weekend free we went camping.
3. Kayaking and enjoying a camp fire are some of my favorite things about camping.
4. Our first trip to the beach this spring. I can’t wait until the water is calm and warm.
5. Roses picked from my favorite bush.
6. A blue pedicure and my new leopard print sandals. These are probably my most comfortable sandals.
7. A wedding cake I made for a friend’s wedding.
8. I was pet sitting for my parent’s pets. This is their Shih Tzu.
9. And this is their kitty. They are both super cute and fun.
And of course I can’t leave out my favorite kitty. He always likes to strike a pose.
Happy Wednesday! Enjoy the rest of your week.