No Bake Mini Cranberry Coconut Lime Cheesecake combines your favorite refreshing flavors into a tasty little dessert. You don’t even have to turn on the oven or stove!
Summer is here! With the warmer weather, the last thing I want to do is turn on my oven to bake dessert. But I certainly don’t want to give up my favorite desserts just because I don’t feel like baking. No Bake Mini Cranberry Coconut Lime Cheesecake is a great option for dessert this summer. In addition to sharing this recipe with you today, I’m also sharing an opportunity to give back to your local food bank. Make sure to scroll down to read the full details.
I love using cranberries in meals all year long. Cranberries add a unique flavor to both sweet and savory dishes. During the summer, the tart flavor adds a refreshing twist to your favorite recipes. For this no bake mini cranberry coconut lime cheesecake recipe, I used frozen cranberries because I always have them in my fridge and they are easy to find at my local grocery store.
Incorporate cranberries into your summer menu by adding cranberry juice cocktail to summer smoothies, sauces, salad dressing, spritzers and more. Or add dried cranberries to homemade potato salad for a burst of sweetness. Frozen cranberries are a great way to add the freshest cranberry flavor to summer desserts, grilled entrees and more. Adding cranberries to your meals all year round means you can enjoy the benefits of America’s Original Superfruit® during every season.
Go ahead, make this No Bake Cranberry Coconut Lime Cheesecake and help raise funds for the fight against hunger!
*I used small 8 ounce wide-mouth mason jars for this recipe.
No Bake Mini Cranberry Coconut Lime Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
For the filling:
- 1 cup frozen cranberries thawed + more for garnish
- 10 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 ounces crème fraîche
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2/3 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- Zest from one lime + more for garnish
- Shredded coconut
- To make the crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in a small bowl. Stir with a fork until the graham cracker crumbs are moistened. Press the graham cracker mixture into individual 4-ounce jars. Set aside.
- To prepare the filling, in the bowl of a food processor, pulse cranberries until pureed. Set aside.
- In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add the crème fraîche and coconut cream and mix until combined. Slowly add the confectioners' sugar, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Mix until smooth. Fold the pureed cranberries and lime zest into the cheesecake mixture until combined. Spoon filling over crust and chill until firm, about 2 hours. Garnish with lime zest, shredded coconut and cranberries, as desired. Enjoy!
- The cream cheese must be brought to room temperature before mixing. If not, you will have chunks of cream cheese in the filling.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 330, Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 15g, Cholesterol: 57mg, Sodium: 232mg, Potassium: 146mg, Carbohydrates: 23g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 15g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin A: 705%, Vitamin C: 2.2%, Calcium: 62%, Iron: 1%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.
This post was created in partnership with The Cranberry Marketing Committee. As always, all opinions are my own.
This post may contain affiliate links.