Sheet Pan Mozzarella Stuffed Lemon Chicken and Broccoli is an easy spinach mozzarella stuffed chicken made on one pan and cooks in 30 minutes!
Thank you to the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association for sponsoring this post!
What do you cook when you have an abundance of fresh Meyer lemons? An assortment of lemon recipes, of course! Our lemon tree produces a lot of lemons. This season we picked over 350 already so I’m always looking for new ways to create wholesome meals packed with fresh citrus flavor. The new year is a great time to experiment with new flavor combinations or create unique twists on classic recipes. Sheet Pan Mozzarella Stuffed Lemon Chicken and Broccoli combines my love for lemon, chicken, cheese and spinach. Add a side of roasted broccoli and the meal is complete. The entire meal comes together easily and satisfies kids and adults.
I partnered with the National Frozen and Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) as part of the Cool Food Panel to bring you this Sheet Pan Mozzarella Stuffed Lemon Chicken with Broccoli. It is a simple meal packed with flavor. Stuff chicken breasts with fresh Galbani Mozzarella Cheese and spinach. Season with a lemon-parmesan breading and bake in the oven with fresh or frozen broccoli. Find the fresh Galbani Mozzarella Cheese in the refrigerated section of your local grocery store. Freshly sliced mozzarella cheese adds texture and flavor to this wholesome meal. Best of all, the entire meal cooks on one pan to make clean up easy.
Make this spinach stuffed chicken recipe and treat yourself to a wholesome and delicious meal. For more mealtime inspiration, visit EasyHomeMeals.com and follow on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram too!
Sheet Pan Mozzarella Stuffed Lemon Chicken and Broccoli
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces fresh Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 3 cups broccoli florets, fresh or frozen thawed
- lemon slices, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Layer a baking sheet with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut chicken breast horizontally, but not through the other side, to create a pocket. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Pulse a few times to combine. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic and egg.
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture to coat. Place on the greased baking sheet.
- Lift top flap of chicken pocket then stuff with cheese and spinach.
- Arrange broccoli on pan. Drizzle with remaining tablespoon olive oil and garnish with lemon slices, as desired. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!
This post is sponsored by the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association. As always, all opinions are my own.