S’mores bars are a fun alternative to a classic campfire favorite! Made with chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows.
S’mores remind me of long summer nights. They remind me of camping. And they remind me of time spent outdoors. All of these things I am looking forward to now that summer is approaching.
I remember when I was growing up all the kids would try to see who could get their marshmallow perfectly roasted. More often then not, I ended up with a completely burnt marshmallow and a less than stellar burnt s’more. Luckily, there is no fear of burning anything with these no bake s’mores bars. They are quick, easy and the perfect treat for when you are on-the-go. I only have one warning – once you start eating these s’mores bars you might not be able to stop.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 whole graham crackers broken into small pieces
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil with edges hanging over. Grease foil lightly with butter and set aside. Combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs in a medium bowl. Stir with a fork until blended. Spread the crumb mixture into the bottom of the baking dish. Press down firmly to make an even layer.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the condensed milk and chocolate chips. Heat, stirring with a wooden spoon until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in vanilla and salt until blended. Pour the filling over the graham cracker crust and spread evenly with spoon.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows evenly over the chocolate filling. Press them gently so that the marshmallows stick in the chocolate. Stick the remaining broken graham crackers into the chocolate mixture between marshmallows.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 513, Fat: 26g, Saturated Fat: 14g, Cholesterol: 30mg, Sodium: 183mg, Potassium: 401mg, Carbohydrates: 62g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 44g, Protein: 6g, Vitamin A: 5.9%, Vitamin C: 1.2%, Calcium: 15%, Iron: 18.7%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.