S’mores granola bars are a sweet and crunchy snack based on your favorite campfire treat! These no-bake bars will make the entire family happy!
S’mores week continues with a sweet snack. S’mores granola bars are easy, no-bake and perfect for summer snacking. I used my favorite granola bar base and added marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker. Crunchy, sweet and full of s’mores flavor, they come together in little time and can be shared with the entire family.
How many ways can you eat s’mores? Head over and see the other S’mores recipes developed by some of your favorite bloggers. And don’t miss two of my favorite s’mores recipes, s’mores pancakes and s’mores milkshake.
S’mores Granola Bars
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick cook oats
- 1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup graham cracker chunks
- 1/3 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/3 cup chocolate chunks
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan set over medium-low heat, combine the butter, brown sugar and honey. Stir until smooth and mixture starts to bubble. Once bubbling, cook for 2 minutes while stirring. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Stir in the oats, cereal, and graham cracker. Stir until well coated. Let stand 10 minutes to cool. Gently fold in marshmallow fluff until just combined. Pour into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chunks over the top and gently press into the granola bars with your hands.
- Place the bars in the refrigerator and let cool for at least 30 minutes. Cut into bars and serve.
- Store granola bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator with wax paper separating the layers.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 67, Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 3mg, Sodium: 10mg, Potassium: 34mg, Carbohydrates: 10g, Sugar: 5g, Vitamin A: 0.9%, Calcium: 0.6%, Iron: 2.4%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.