Thank you to organicgirl for sponsoring this post!
Combine a few simple ingredients to make these Spinach and Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms that are bake in less than 20 minutes! This easy appetizer is perfect for dinner parties and holiday events.
My life literally revolves around food. As a recipe developer, food photographer and traveling foodie, food is always on my radar. So I’m sure it’s surprising to know that I don’t finalize my Thanksgiving Day menu until one or two days before and frequently plan dinner party menu’s at the last minute. Therefore, meals that come together quickly and easily are always the best option. Spinach and Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms come together in little time and are made with a few simple ingredients. They are the perfect last minute party appetizer or snack.
For this recipe, I use the classic SUPER SPINACH! blend by organicgirl. The blend combines baby spinach with other seasonal favorites such as baby bok choy and sweet baby kale. It’s packed with nutrition and flavor. Mix the chopped SUPER SPINACH! with cream cheese, cheddar cheese and garlic. Stuff the cheesy spinach and garlic mix into baby bella mushrooms and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle the top with additional cheddar cheese, if desired. It’s that easy!
Stuffed Spinach and Garlic Mushrooms are my go-to easy appetizer. Make life easy and bake a batch for your next holiday party or dinner party. Don’t forget to stuff them with organicgirl SUPERSPINACH! for the best flavor!
Spinach and Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 heaping cup organicgirl SUPERSPINACH!
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese plus extra for topping
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 20 to 30 baby bella mushrooms washed and stemmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach blend, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic and salt. Mix well.
- Stuff filling into the mushrooms, about 1 teaspoon of filling depending on the size of the mushrooms. Sprinkle with additional cheddar cheese, as desired.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the mushrooms are soft and the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven, cool slightly and serve. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationCalories: 158, Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 46mg, Sodium: 231mg, Potassium: 88mg, Carbohydrates: 2g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 5g, Vitamin A: 990%, Vitamin C: 2.1%, Calcium: 138%, Iron: 0.4%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.
This post is sponsored by organicgirl. As always, all opinions are my own.