Turkey cranberry spinach and artichoke turnovers are an easy appetizer or snack made with leftover turkey, cranberry sauce and spinach and artichoke dip!
How is it already November? It feels like summer was just last week. With the holidays right around the corner, I am always looking for quick and easy options for dinner parties, holiday gatherings and events. The holidays always sneak up on me but this year I am trying to get organized long before the actual day. Meal planning and holiday party prep doesn’t have to be difficult. I combined a few of my favorite flavors in a light and flaky puff pastry to create a turkey, cranberry, spinach and artichoke dip turnover that is a great appetizer or snack.
As part of my partnership with La Terra Fina, I used my favorite spinach and artichoke dip in these warm turnovers. This recipe can’t get any easier. With only five simple ingredients, the turnovers are ready in less than 30 minutes. Gather a few ingredients and even your Thanksgiving leftovers to make these turnovers. The cranberry sauce adds a subtle sweet flavor to the La Terra Fina Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread.
What tips do you have to make holiday entertaining easy? Do you plan your holiday gatherings in advance or wait until the last minute?
Turkey Cranberry Spinach and Artichoke Turnovers
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry defrosted
- ¾ cup La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce or chutney
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cooked turkey or rotisserie chicken
- 1 egg + 2 teaspoons water for egg wash
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Unfold the puff pastry onto a sheet of parchment paper. Cut each puff pastry sheet into 4 squares. Divide the spinach, artichoke & parmesan dip up among the squares and top with a tablespoon of cranberry sauce, reserving as much as the liquid as possible from the sauce. Divide the chopped turkey or chicken up among the squares. Fold each square in half diagonally, press edges together with a fork to seal and place on the sheet pan.
- Whisk together the egg and water, then brush the tops of each turnover. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and cooked through. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 389, Fat: 24g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 13mg, Sodium: 206mg, Potassium: 82mg, Carbohydrates: 34g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 7g, Protein: 8g, Vitamin A: 0.1%, Vitamin C: 0.4%, Calcium: 0.8%, Iron: 9.4%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.
Source: Spoonful of Flavor
This post was created in partnership with La Terra Fina as part of the Food Lovers Ambassador Program. As always, all opinions are my own.