Thank you to organicgirl for sponsoring this post!
White Cheddar Pasta Salad is made with only six ingredients and comes together in little time! The pasta salad is a great addition to any spring or summer meal.
Do you ever find a snack that you really love and eat it every single day? For the past few weeks, I’ve been snacking on grape tomatoes and cucumbers every afternoon. I think it’s because I’m craving spring and summer flavors and can’t wait until the tomatoes start to ripen in my garden. I love the arrival of warmer weather and summer produce. To kick off the season of barbecues, backyard picnics and outdoor adventures, I’m sharing this white cheddar pasta salad recipe made with only six simple ingredients. Mix together the fresh ingredients in a bowl and bring it to your next dinner party or picnic to impress your guests.
For this recipe, I combined some of my favorite fresh spring flavors, including pasta, vegetables, cheese, greens and dressing. I’m sure you already know how much I love organicgirl greens. After all, I add them to one pot meals, soups, salads and more.
White Cheddar Pasta Salad
- 16 ounces bowtie pasta cooked and drained
- 1 large cucumber chopped into small chunks
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 6 ounces organicgirl White Cheddar dressing
- 3 ounces organigirl SUPERGREENS
- 2 ounces aged white cheddar cheese shredded
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, cucumber, tomatoes and dressing. Stir until pasta is evenly coated in dressing. Add greens and shredded cheddar cheese and gently toss.* Serve immediately.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 409, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 9mg, Sodium: 358mg, Potassium: 465mg, Carbohydrates: 64g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 7g, Protein: 13g, Vitamin A: 690%, Vitamin C: 22.9%, Calcium: 105%, Iron: 1.9%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.
This post is sponsored by organicgirl. As always, all opinions are my own.