Very Berry Acai Bowl
Acai bowls are the perfect breakfast or post-workout snack! Top them with plenty of fresh berries and crunchy granola!
Servings 1 serving
- 7 ounces frozen acai softened (available in the freezer section of Whole Foods and other grocery stores)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup almond or soy milk
- handful spinach or kale
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup granola clusters
Add the acai, banana, strawberries, almond milk and spinach to a blender or food processor. Blend well. Transfer mixture to a bowl and sprinkle with toppings.
- Acai is available at most large grocery stores including Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Publix and more.
- Top these bowls with your favorite toppings. You can also enjoy it as a smoothie without the additional toppings.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 99mg | Potassium: 936mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 405IU | Vitamin C: 135mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 3mg