Cinnamon Spice Roasted Pepitas
Yield: 1 cups
Roasted Pepitas are an easy and healthy snack! Combine a few ingredients and roast for 5 minutes and you have a snack ready in less than 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, toss all of the ingredients together until combined. Spread seeds on baking sheet in an even layer. Roast in oven for 6 minutes, tossing once half way through. Let cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- This recipe makes 1 1/2 cups. The nutritional information is provided for 1/2 cup.
- Pepitas: We recommend using raw no shell pumpkin seeds (ie: pepitas), however you can also use standard pumpkin seeds with the white husk. Nutritional information and flavor make vary.
- Maple Syrup: You can use honey instead but it may alter the flavor.
- Spices: You can omit the spices but it will change the flavor.
- Store the seeds in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Serving: 0.5cups, Calories: 199kcal, Carbohydrates: 8g, Protein: 10g, Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 100mg, Potassium: 274mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 4g, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 29mg, Iron: 3mg
If you try this recipe, don’t forget to leave a review below or share a photo and tag @spoonfulofflavor on Instagram.