Oven Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
Oven roasted potatoes and carrots is a simple and easy dish that’s prepped in just 10 minutes! It is made in just one pan with a few ingredients for easy cleanup.
Servings 6 servings
- 3/4 pound carrots cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spray with nonstick spray.
Place the carrots and potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then spread into a single layer on the baking sheet.
Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until vegetables and tender and starting to brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 337mg | Potassium: 665mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 9528IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg