Tossed Garden Salad
A fresh and easy tossed salad is the perfect side salad for any meal!
Servings 6 servings
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic minced
For the salad:
- 4 cups mixed greens (you can use romaine or a spring salad mix)
- 3 campari tomatoes quartered
- 3/4 cup cucumbers thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup carrots julienned
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 4 ounces seasoned croutons
Combine oil, Parmesan, vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic in a food processor, processing until thoroughly combined.
Combine salad mix, vegetables, cheese, and croutons in a large bowl. Drizzle salad with dressing; toss to coat. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 430mg | Potassium: 236mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3329IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 1mg