Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic
Yield: 4 servings
An easy recipe requiring less than 5 minutes of prep! This recipe is the perfect side dish for any meal.
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Rinse the Brussels sprouts and cut the ends off. Slice the sprouts in half.
In a large bowl, mix together the Brussels sprouts, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Add the garlic or garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a large sheet pan that is lightly greased with olive oil, spreading them out evenly on the pan. Bake for 20 minutes until crispy. Enjoy!
- Add a drizzle of honey or maple syrup for a sweeter flavor.
- Add a pinch of cayenne powder or a drizzle of hot sauce before baking for a kick of heat.
- Stir in some Candied Pecans after baking for additional flavor and crunch.
- Sprinkle some cheese over the sprouts after baking. Feta cheese and Parmesan cheese are a great addition.
- Top with chopped bacon.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Calories: 98kcal, Carbohydrates: 12g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 224mg, Potassium: 455mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 1019IU, Vitamin C: 97mg, Calcium: 48mg, Iron: 2mg
If you try this recipe, don’t forget to leave a review below or share a photo and tag @spoonfulofflavor on Instagram.