Social Media Manager
The application for this position is now CLOSED.
Social Media Manager for Establish Food Blog with 40K Instagram Followers
Spoonful of Flavor is looking for a high-performing Social Media Manager to be part of their growing digital business.
The ideal candidate is results-oriented, has a proven track record of engaging and growing online communities and is passionate about all things social media and videos.
If you are motivated, organized, excited and enthusiastic about Instagram (and are willing to reinvigorate Spoonful of Flavor’s account), we definitely want to hear from you!
This is a remote freelance position.
- Create daily social content by writing captions for Instagram Reels, Photos and Videos.
- Create Reels and Stories using videos and photos provided.
- Be on top of trends and suggest ideas for increasing engagement and growth.
- Develop a social media calendar for Instagram and schedule all content accordingly.
- Engage with followers by responding to comments.
- Report on performance, report insights and suggest improvements on a monthly basis.
- 1-2 years creating Instagram content that drives engagement, followers and traffic.
- Knowledgeable about Instagram Reels and Instagram Stories.
- Comfortable with GSuite.
- Familiarity with TikTok is a plus.
- Thrives on staying up-to-date on social media changes, specifications, trends and industry chatter.
- Others describe you as organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, optimistic and easy going.
- Interested in working on content around cooking and baking from scratch.
- Rate is $35 to $50 per hour.
- Have 10 hours a week of capacity.
ABOUT ASHLEY AND SPOONFUL OF FLAVOR
Ashley is the founder of Spoonful of Flavor. She loves creating meals for the entire family and believes that flavor is the foundation of every meal. She loves sharing her passion for creating recipes and has loved growing her blog into a business over the last 10 years.
Her large established food blog is focused on approachable recipes made with simple, fresh and flavorful ingredients. The recipes have been featured in national publications like Buzzfeed, Better Homes and Gardens Magazine, All Recipes Magazine and more.
What others like about working with and for Ashley is that she’s easy going and NOT a micromanager. She is understanding and flexible, which means she trusts that her team members will get the job done by focusing on quality over quantity. And, she’s excited that her team is growing with this role.
Ashley lives in Florida where fresh seasonal produce inspires her to create delicious recipes year round.
Learn more at Spoonfulofflavor.com.
Submit your application by clicking the APPLY link below.
Applications will be accepted through Wednesday January 25th. If you are selected to proceed to the next step, you will be contacted with instructions for a simple work sample before interviews are scheduled.
Direct any questions to email@example.com.