Lemon Rosemary Whipped Goat Cheese is an impressive appetizer made with only a few simple ingredients! Serve it with crackers or fresh veggies for a delicious, refreshing and flavorful snack!
Lemon and rosemary are two ingredients that I always have available in my kitchen. Fresh rosemary grows in my herb garden year round and lemons are available from my lemon tree during the winter months. Even when lemons are not in season, I always have fresh lemons stored in my fridge. A few simple seasonings are incredibly helpful when I am trying to make something for dinner at the last minute or need a quick and easy appetizer for a Friday night wine and cheese tasting with friends.
My Sundried Tomato Whipped Goat Cheese is popular for good reasons. Whipped goat cheese combined with a little bit of cream cheese and a few simple flavors creates an appetizer or snack that is ready in less than five minutes. The lemon zest adds a hint of fresh citrus flavor that pairs well with the rosemary.
What ingredients do you always have available in your kitchen? What are some of your favorite last minute appetizers or snacks? I am always looking for easy and impressive recipes and always want to hear your comments or suggestions.
Lemon Rosemary Whipped Goat Cheese
- 11 ounces goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh rosemary
- zest from one lemon
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Almond Blue Diamond Nut Thins, for serving
- Combine goat cheese, cream cheese, rosemary and lemon zest in a food processor. Whip for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. Top with sliced almonds.
- Serve immediately with Almond Blue Diamond Nut Thins or store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.