This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Atkins. The opinions and text are all mine.
No Churn Coconut Milk Vanilla Ice Cream is made with only four ingredients and is topped with delectable chunks of the Atkins Harvest Trail Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Bar! This dessert is low carb and naturally gluten free.
Ice cream is the perfect treat for summer! Best of all, No Churn Coconut Milk Vanilla Ice Cream is made with only four easy low carb ingredients. Coconut milk, vanilla, coconut oil and a touch of sweetener combine to create a delectable and refreshing dessert to enjoy all year long. Blend all of the ingredients in a blender, pour into a freezer-safe container and freeze overnight. You don’t even need an ice cream maker. It’s that easy!
For this sweet treat, top simple vanilla ice cream with chunks of the Atkins Harvest Trail Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Bar. The Atkins bar is the perfect topping for this ice cream and contains a simple and nutritious blend of roasted almonds and peanuts combined with dark chocolate and sea salt caramel. The bars are packed with 8 grams of protein, 9 grams of fiber, only 1 gram of sugar and are naturally gluten free with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Try one of the other varieties of Atkins Harvest Trail bars the next time you make this ice cream.
Visit AtkinsEatRightNotLess.com to learn more about the “Atkins: Eat Right, Not Less” lifestyle book and explore more about the Atkins low carb lifestyle. If you are exploring the keto way of eating, learn more about how Atkins offers a more flexible lifestyle compared to the keto diet with a range of food choices and balance of micronutrients within its Atkins 20 and Atkins 40 programs.
No Churn Coconut Milk Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 (13.5 oz) cans full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup swerve confectioners, or other low carb sweetener
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil or MCT oil
- 2 Atkins Harvest Trail Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Bars, chopped into small pieces
- Add all ingredients except the Atkins bars to a blender. Pulse for 10 to 15 seconds or until completely combined. Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container. Sprinkle chopped Atkins bars over the top. Freeze for eight hours or overnight. Thaw slightly just prior to serving. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationCalories: 550
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.
SHOP THE RECIPE TOOLS, BOOK & INGREDIENTS