Whew! I just returned from BlogHer Food Miami and had an absolutely amazing time. So much food, fun and sun was packed into three short days. I’ll be posting a recap soon but if you follow me on Instagram, you can check out some of my pictures from the conference weekend. I ate some incredible food, met some awesome people and learned that Miami traffic is the worst! In the meantime, I am sharing a tasty and refreshing treat to help you cool off as the weather warms up. Banana Coconut Cream Popsicles are everything that you would expect them to be – creamy, slightly sweet and flavorful.
I love making popsicles because they are easy and you can grab one when you are craving a refreshing treat. Best of all, they are paleo, vegan, and sugar free. They don’t look like much, but trust me when I say that you have to try them!
Fresh bananas, creamy coconut milk and a small scoop of shredded coconut combine to create one of my favorite treats.
Banana Coconut Cream Popsicles are a tasty treat that the entire family will love. With no added-sugar they are a healthy alternative to ice cream. Ever since I started making popsicles, I’ve been dreaming up my favorite combinations of flavors. What is your favorite popsicle flavor?
Banana Coconut Cream Popsicles
- 1 15 ounce can coconut milk*
- 2 large bananas
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- Combine 1/2 cup coconut milk, bananas, 2 tablespoons honey and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in food processor. Process until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Divide the banana mixture among the popsicle molds. Layer the coconut mixture on top of the banana mixture. Freeze for at least 6 hours or until completely frozen.
- To remove popsicles from molds, dip in warm water for 10 to 30 seconds. Enjoy!
Love popsicles? Don’t miss these Key Lime Pie Popsicles!