Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is an easy dessert recipe with fresh strawberry flavor! Serve it with fresh fruit and graham crackers for a sweet treat!
Happy Friday! I don’t know about you but I am so glad that the weekend is here. I can’t believe that the month is almost over but hopefully more warm spring weather will be heading our way soon. One thing is for sure, strawberries are in season and I have been enjoying them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Today, I’m sharing the recipe for this strawberry cheesecake dip!
Using only a few ingredients, this strawberry cheesecake dip is fresh and flavorful. I add greek yogurt to make it extra creamy and smooth. This dip is great for dinner parties. I like to serve it with fresh fruit and graham crackers. Go ahead, dig in!
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- 2 cups whole fresh strawberries plus more for garnish
- 6 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 5.3 ounce container Stonyfield vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Puree the strawberries in a food processor. Strain the sauce through a fine mesh sieve placed over a bowl to remove seeds (you should have about 1/2 cup puree.)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk together the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar. Add the strawberry puree and beat until smooth and few chunks remain. Top with additional chopped strawberries, as desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers, strawberries, or other fruit.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 910, Fat: 59g, Saturated Fat: 32g, Cholesterol: 192mg, Sodium: 594mg, Potassium: 810mg, Carbohydrates: 77g, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 66g, Protein: 24g, Vitamin A: 2285%, Vitamin C: 169.4%, Calcium: 213%, Iron: 1.8%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.