Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is an easy dessert recipe made with only four ingredients! This dessert comes together in less than 10 minutes. Serve it with fresh fruit or graham crackers for dipping.
Pull together an easy dessert any time of the year with only four ingredients. Kids and adults love this recipe and it’s a good last minute option. Using only a few ingredients, cheesecake fruit dip is fresh and flavorful. Add fresh strawberry puree and create a flavorful dessert or snack. Grab your favorite dippers and dig in!
What you’ll need for the cheesecake dip
- Whole fresh strawberries: To make the strawberry puree.
- Cream cheese: Full or reduced fat is fine.
- Vanilla Greek yogurt: You can use plain Greek yogurt if needed.
- Confectioners’ sugar: The sugar helps give it a whipped consistency and flavor. You can use a sugar substitute, but it may alter the flavor and consistency.
We use fresh strawberries for this recipe. Simply puree the whole strawberries in a food processor or blender. Then, strain the sauce through a fine mesh sieve placed over a bowl to remove the seeds. You should have about 1/2 cup puree.
If you don’t want to strain the puree, that’s fine too. There will just be small seeds in the dip.
Once you cream together cream cheese, yogurt and sugar, add the strawberry puree and mix until smooth. Serve with your favorite fruit dippers.
Instead of strawberry puree, you can mix in the following.
- Raspberry – Puree and mix in.
- Blueberry – Puree and mix in.
- Blackberry – Puree and mix in.
- Cinnamon – Mix in 1/2 teaspoon.
- Cookies and Cream – Crush cookies and mix in. Oreos and chocolate chip taste great.
- Graham crackers
- Apple Slices
- Cinnamon Pita Chips
This strawberry dip is slightly sweet. It’s great for dessert but also works well as an appetizer or snack. You can prep it in advance and refrigerate it for up to 2 days.
Other strawberry dessert recipes
- Strawberry Cupcakes
- Strawberry Bars
- Vanilla Mug Cake – add fresh strawberries!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
No matter how you enjoy this dip, we know that you’re going to love it. Try this recipe and let us know what you think!
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- 2 cups whole fresh strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 5.3 ounce vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Puree the strawberries in a food processor. Strain the sauce through a fine mesh sieve placed over a bowl to remove seeds (you should have about 1/2 cup puree.)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk together the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar. Add the strawberry puree and beat until smooth and few chunks remain. Top with additional chopped strawberries, as desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers, strawberries, or other fruit.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- You can use plain Greek yogurt instead of vanilla, if desired.
Recipe originally published February 2015. Updated June 2020.