Thai Chicken Noodles are a delicious meal that the entire family with love. Zucchini noodles, carrot noodles, cabbage, and red bell pepper are cooked and served with soy-ginger chicken and peanut dressing!
Who knew that spiralizing vegetables could be fun and easy? I always love creating recipes but I had so much fun creating this recipe featuring spiralized zucchini noodles, carrot noodles, cabbage, red bell pepper, soy-ginger chicken and peanut dressing. Best of all, the meal comes together in little time and kids and adults will love it. Kids will love the fun noodles and adults will love the hearty serving of veggies. Add this Thai Chicken Noodle dish to your menu and start spiralizing!
A few months ago I decided to explore the idea of purchasing a spiralizer. I am always looking for ideas to use the fresh vegetables in my garden and thought that a spiralizer might offer something unique and fun. I was excited to hear that KitchenAid® recently released a new spiralizer attachment. After all, I already have a KitchenAid Stand Mixer and the idea of a simple KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment that I can store easily in my kitchen cabinet appealed to me. The attachment is easy to use and clean. It comes with four blades that you can use to peel, core and slice.
My new spiralizer inspired me to create unique meals featuring colorful and flavorful vegetables. The blade cuts the vegetables into the perfect sized noodle for quick cooking too. Do you spiralize fruit and vegetables? What are your favorite meals featuring spiralized noodles? I can’t wait to try even more recipes using my new KitchenAid Spiralizer attachment.
Thai Chicken Noodles
For the chicken:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 inch fresh ginger peeled and minced
For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon red hot pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon water plus more as needed
For the noodles:
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large zucchini ends cut off and spiralized into noodles
- 3 large carrots peeled and spiralized into noodles
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 1/3 head of red cabbage chopped into small pieces
- salt and pepper
To make the chicken, whisk soy sauce and ginger together in a small bowl. Place chicken in mixture and marinate in refrigerator for about one hour.
- To make the dressing, combine soy sauce, honey, lime juice, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth. Add the peanut butter and water and whisk again until smooth and creamy. Add more water as necessary until desired consistency is reached.
- After marinating chicken, prepare grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Place the chicken on the grill directly over the fire and cook until the juices run clear and the chicken is cooked through, about 5 to 8 minutes on each side.
- While the chicken is cooking prepare the noodles. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini, carrots, bell pepper and cabbage and cook, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add additional tablespoon olive oil, if desired. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove from heat and divide between 2 to 3 plates. Top with grilled chicken and peanut dressing. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationCalories: 751, Fat: 36g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 72mg, Sodium: 4217mg, Potassium: 2058mg, Carbohydrates: 67g, Fiber: 14g, Sugar: 40g, Protein: 52g, Vitamin A: 382.4%, Vitamin C: 241.8%, Calcium: 17.7%, Iron: 31.1%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.
For this recipe, I recommend:
I created this post in partnership with Porch and KitchenAid. Thank you for helping support brands that I love!
This post may contain affiliate links.