Combine a few simple ingredients including fresh peaches, wild blueberries and crisp oat topping to make this easy Grilled Peach and Blueberry Crisp! Cook the fresh peach blueberry crisp on the grill so you don’t even have to turn on the oven.
Fire up your grill for dessert! Summer means plenty of time for grilling and that includes dessert too. Try one of your favorite classic recipes on the grill this summer. Grilled Peach and Blueberry Crisp is a fun twist on a classic warm crisp that is cooked completely on the grill. It combines a few simple ingredients and is ready in less than 20 minutes.
Grilled Peach and Blueberry Crisp is a tasty recipe that you can enjoy all summer long. Layer fresh sliced peaches and wild blueberries on foil, crumble a simple cinnamon oat topping over the top, fold into packets and heat on the grill for 20 minutes. Don’t forget a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
Peach blueberry crisp
To make the peach blueberry crisp, divide the peaches and blueberries evenly between the four pieces of foil, layering fruit in the middle of the square.
In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and butter. Stir until combined. Spoon the topping over the fruit, diving evenly between the servings. Fold the sides of the foil in to create a packet.
Place on a grill over medium high heat. Cook for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool for one or two minutes. Carefully open the packet, transfer to a bowl and serve with scoop of vanilla ice cream.
See below for full recipe ingredients and details.
Peach blueberry crisp grilled
Cook this recipe on the grill. Seal the ingredients in foil packets and then cook on the grill set over medium high heat for 20 minutes.
Peach and blueberry crisp in the oven
You can also make this crisp in the oven. To make it in the oven, place the peaches and blueberries in a square casserole dish (Do not use the foil packets.) Pour the crisp topping over the fruit and bake in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes until the topping is slightly brown. Remove from the oven, let cool slightly and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
This easy grilled peach and blueberry dessert is packed with the freshest flavors. It’s the perfect addition to your summer dinner or backyard bbq. If you’re looking for more dessert recipes, try some of our favorite grilled dessert recipes!
Grilled dessert recipes
- Berry Almond Crisp is made with triple berries in the oven or the grill!
- Grilled Apple Crisp is a packed with fresh apples and a crisp topping.
- Grilled Apricots with whipped cream and honey are an easy and delicious option too.
Grilled Peach and Blueberry Crisp
- 4 peaches, core removed and sliced into wedges
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat the grill to low-medium heat. Tear off four 12 inch pieces of non-stick aluminum foil.
- Divide the peaches and blueberries evenly between the four pieces of foil, layering fruit in the middle of the square.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and butter. Stir until combined. Spoon the topping over the fruit, dividing evenly between the four servings. Fold the sides of the foil in and then the top and bottom. Crimp the edges to seal and form a packet. Repeat with the remaining servings.
- Place on the grill and cook for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for one or two minutes. Carefully open each packet (packets will still be very hot), transfer warm crisp to a bowl and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information does not include ice cream for serving.