Thank you to Wyman’s of Maine for sponsoring this post!
Grilled Peach and Blueberry Crisp is made with only a few simple ingredients including fresh peaches, wild blueberries and crisp oat topping! The fresh crisp is cooked on the grill so you don’t even have to turn on the oven.
Fire up your grill for dessert! Summer means plenty of time for grilling and that includes dessert too. Try one of your favorite classic recipes on the grill this summer. Grilled Peach and Blueberry Crisp is a fun twist on a classic warm crisp that is cooked completely on the grill. It combines a few simple ingredients and is ready in less than 20 minutes.
To celebrate National Blueberry Month, I teamed up with Wyman’s of Maine to create a simple, flavorful and fun dessert recipe. Rather than bake this classic crisp, use a grill and combine fresh sliced peaches with Wyman’s of Maine Fresh Frozen Wild Blueberries. I always have a bag of wild blueberries in my freezer so they are a convenient addition to any summer dessert. The wild blueberries contain no added sugar, no preservatives and are never modified. They also contain two times the antioxidant power as cultivated blueberries. Just one cup of wild blueberries provides 25% of your recommended daily fiber.
Grilled Peach and Blueberry Crisp is a tasty recipe that you can enjoy all summer long. Layer fresh sliced peaches and wild blueberries on foil, crumble a simple cinnamon oat topping over the top, fold into packets and heat on the grill for 20 minutes. Don’t forget a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
What is your favorite way to use Wyman’s of Maine Wild Blueberries? Try something different this summer and experiment with new flavors and unique combinations. Visit Wyman’s of Maine for more recipe ideas and learn about Wyman’s commitment to People & Planet. Go ahead, go wild!
Grilled Peach and Blueberry Crisp
- 4 peaches core removed and sliced into wedges
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat the grill to low-medium heat. Tear off four 12 inch pieces of non-stick aluminum foil.
- Divide the peaches and blueberries evenly between the four pieces of foil, layering fruit in the middle of the square.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and butter. Stir until combined. Spoon the topping over the fruit, dividing evenly between the four servings. Fold the sides of the foil in and then the top and bottom. Crimp the edges to seal and form a packet. Repeat with the remaining servings.
- Place on the grill and cook for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for one or two minutes. Carefully open each packet (packets will still be very hot), transfer warm crisp to a bowl and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information does not include ice cream for serving.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 256, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 22mg, Sodium: 149mg, Potassium: 361mg, Carbohydrates: 41g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 22g, Protein: 4g, Vitamin A: 15.4%, Vitamin C: 16.4%, Calcium: 2.9%, Iron: 8.1%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.
This post was created in partnership with Wyman’s of Maine. As always, all opinions are my own.