Thai Chicken Noodles are a delicious meal that the entire family with love. Zucchini noodles, carrot noodles, cabbage, and red bell pepper are cooked and served with soy-ginger chicken and peanut dressing!
Who knew that spiralizing vegetables could be fun and easy? I always love creating recipes but I had so much fun creating this recipe featuring spiralized zucchini noodles, carrot noodles, cabbage, red bell pepper, soy-ginger chicken and peanut dressing. Best of all, the meal comes together in little time and kids and adults will love it. Kids will love the fun noodles and adults will love the hearty serving of veggies. Add this Thai Chicken Noodle dish to your menu and start spiralizing!
A few months ago I decided to explore the idea of purchasing a spiralizer. I am always looking for ideas to use the fresh vegetables in my garden and thought that a spiralizer might offer something unique and fun. I was excited to hear that KitchenAid® recently released a new spiralizer attachment. After all, I already have a KitchenAid Stand Mixer and the idea of a simple KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment that I can store easily in my kitchen cabinet appealed to me. The attachment is easy to use and clean. It comes with four blades that you can use to peel, core and slice.
Thai Chicken Noodles
For the chicken:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and minced
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon red hot pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon water plus more as needed
For the noodles:
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, (can use one additional tablespoon, if needed)
- 1 large zucchini, ends cut off and spiralized into noodles
- 3 large carrots, peeled and spiralized into noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/3 head of red cabbage, chopped into small pieces
- salt and pepper
- To make the chicken, whisk soy sauce and ginger together in a small bowl. Place chicken in mixture and marinate in refrigerator for about one hour.
- To make the dressing, combine soy sauce, honey, lime juice, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth. Add the peanut butter and water and whisk again until smooth and creamy. Add more water as necessary until desired consistency is reached.
- After marinating chicken, prepare grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Place the chicken on the grill directly over the fire and cook until the juices run clear and the chicken is cooked through, about 5 to 8 minutes on each side.
- While the chicken is cooking prepare the noodles. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini, carrots, bell pepper and cabbage and cook, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add additional tablespoon olive oil, if desired. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove from heat and divide between 2 to 3 plates. Top with grilled chicken and peanut dressing. Enjoy!
For this recipe, I recommend:
Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer
Kitchenaid Spiralizer Attachment with Peel, Core, Slice
This post may contain affiliate links.
Excellent! Thank you Ashley!
Those veggies look great!
The kitchen aid spiralizer is about $100- can anyone suggest something less expensive? The recipe looks delicious, but the spiralizer is beyond my budget and limited kitchen space.
Hi, Margaret! I would suggest searching on Amazon. There are some really great spiralizers available for lower cost. I love The Inspiralizer too.
These look amazing! I have a spiralizer that I haven’t tried yet. I will add this to my menu next week.
Thanks for linking up to This is How We Roll linky party!