5-ingredient Parmesan Zucchini Fritters with lemon garlic yogurt sauce are a fun and easy appetizer that is made in less than 25 minutes!
One of the best things about summer is all of the fresh summer produce from my garden! During the months of June, July and August, I usually have an abundance of zucchini. Out of all of the vegetables in my summer garden, zucchini is the most versatile. You can add it to muffins, oatmeal, cupcakes, pasta and more. My little girl loves it too so I’m always looking for more kid-friendly zucchini recipes. 5-ingredient Parmesan Zucchini Fritters with Lemon Garlic Yogurt Sauce are an easy snack or appetizer that is ready in less than 25 minutes!
5-ingredient Parmesan Zucchini Fritters with Lemon Garlic Yogurt Sauce
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
For the fritters:
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- To make the yogurt sauce, whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley and garlic until combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To make the fritters, place the shredded zucchini in a colander over a large bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes. Using a clean dish towel or cheesecloth, press down on the zucchini to drain any excess water.
- In a large bowl, mix together the shredded zucchini, flour, Parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Spoon tablespoons of batter for each fritter, flatten with a spatula and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side, about 2 additional minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Store the cooked fritters in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheat prior to serving.