Thank you to organicgirl for sponsoring this post!
Cilantro Lime Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry is a flavorful dinner recipe made in less than 30 minutes! Combine chicken, baby bok choy greens, fresh vegetables and a teriyaki stir fry cilantro lime sauce to create a meal the entire family will love.
Let me introduce you to your new dinner menu favorite. Cilantro Lime Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry is packed with the freshest ingredients and comes together easily. Whisk together five easy to find ingredients to create the homemade teriyaki sauce. Combine fresh vegetables, organicgirl rebel greens and freshly chopped cilantro to create a meal that the entire family will love. Skip take out and make this easy chicken stir fry at home!
For this recipe, I used one of organicgirl’s new products – rebel greens! With an ever-expanding portfolio of products, organicgirl greens offers an assortment of options for every single meal and every single day of the week. Rebel greens are baby bok choy leaves that are super nutritious and packed with nutrients but with mild flavor and tender texture. They are the perfect addition to chicken teriyaki stir fry. Check out protein greens, organicgirl’s other new blend that combines sweet pea leaves with baby greens!
Cilantro Lime Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry
For the Sauce:
- ⅓ cup low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cloves garlic minced
For the Stir Fry:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- 8 oz sugar snap peas
- 2 large carrots diced
- 8 green onions sliced
- 3 ounces organicgirl rebel greens
- 1 cup cilantro chopped
- Quinoa or rice for serving
- Lime wedges for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the sauce. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat until very hot. Add enough oil to the skillet to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add all of the chicken into the hot pan and cook, tossing occasionally, until cooked through and starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add a little more oil to the pan. Add the bell peppers and sugar snap peas into the pan. Saute until they start to soften and char slightly, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the carrots and green onions, and saute for about 2 minutes. Add the bok choy and saute for one additional minute.
- Add the cooked chicken and the sauce into the pan and heat until the sauce starts to bubble and thicken. Add the cilantro in right before serving.
- Serve over your choice of grain. Garnish with additional cilantro and lime wedge. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information does not include rice for serving.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 328, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 72mg, Sodium: 885mg, Potassium: 840mg, Carbohydrates: 31g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 19g, Protein: 28g, Vitamin A: 8135%, Vitamin C: 94.4%, Calcium: 91%, Iron: 2.9%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.
SHOP THE RECIPE TOOLS & INGREDIENTS
SKILLET (SAVE $25 OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER)
Organicgirl sponsored this post. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.