Mango sorbet is an easy recipe with real mangos! This fresh and flavorful mango sorbet recipe is made with only five ingredients.
Fresh mango is one of my favorite summer snacks. It’s refreshing and packed with flavor. We love digging into mango strawberry salsa or shrimp tacos with mango salsa when we’re craving fresh mango. Turn it into a sorbet and it’s even better! Mango sorbet is made with only five ingredients in a food processor in less than 25 minutes. Wait a few hours until its frozen and then enjoy a scoop any day of the week.
Mango sorbet is made with only five ingredients – mangoes, sugar, lime juice, dark rum and salt. Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor along with some water. Puree until the mixture is smooth and then chill the mixture in the refrigerator.
Freeze in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions. Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
The full recipe below provides ingredient measurements and complete instructions.
Find more tips for making homemade fruit sorbet on our Raspberry Sorbet recipe post.
Puree fresh fruit with a few other simple ingredients to create an easy fruit sorbet. If you love this Mango sorbet then you’re going to love some of our other favorite fruit sorbet recipes. Try one or try them all!
Fruit Sorbet Recipes
- Raspberry sorbet
- Pina colada sorbet
- Watermelon sorbet
- Grapefuit sorbet
- Lemon sorbet
- Pineapple sherbet (not sorbet but dairy free!)
Try it and let us know what you think!
- 2 large mangoes, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons dark rum
- pinch of salt
- In a blender or food processor, combine the mango, sugar, water, lime juice, rum and salt. Puree the mixture until smooth. Chill mixture thoroughly in the refrigerator. Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- recipe barely adapted from The Perfect Scoop by David Lebovitz