Thank you to Naturipe for sponsoring this post!
Triple Berry Couscous Salad with Honey Lime Mint Dressing combines couscous with fresh spinach, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. Drizzle the homemade honey lime mint dressing over the salad to create a light and flavorful addition to any meal!
Happy Monday! I’m so excited to share this recipe with you today. It combines my favorite ingredients together in one light and easy salad that is good for you. Triple Berry Couscous Salad with Honey Lime Mint Dressing comes together in 10 minutes or less and can be packed for an on-the-go lunch or served as a side salad for dinner.
At any given time, I have at least two pints each of Naturipe strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries available in my refrigerator. After all, it’s relatively easy to add berries to every single meal. When you add berries to every meal, you are also adding antioxidants, phytonutrients, fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals to your diet. Banana Berry Crunch Baked Oatmeal, Spring Green Mason Jar Salad with Strawberries and No Bake Strawberry Pistachio Cardamom Tart are a few of the recipes that are regularly on my menu.
This year is an exciting year for Naturipe as they celebrate 100 years! Naturipe is a grower-owned partnership dedicated to sustainably producing fresh berries since 1917. They offer both organic and conventional berries that you can find at your local grocery store all year long. Visiting the Naturipe berry fields near Salinas, California is one of my favorite memories.
Triple Berry Couscous Salad with Honey Lime Mint Dressing
- ½ cup couscous
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- juice and zest from 1 lime, about 2 tablespoons
- 2 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 heaping cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- Cook the couscous according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, mint, lime juice and zest. Add the spinach, berries and cooked couscous. Mix gently until well coated in dressing. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- This salad is great for meal prep. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
This post was created in partnership with Naturipe. As always, all opinions are my own.