Thank you to organicgirl for sponsoring this post!
Creamy Chicken Skillet with Red Pepper and Greens is a simple meal made in one skillet! The meal cooks in under 30 minutes and is made with a creamy garlic basil sauce.
Are you looking for another easy one pot meal? Creamy Chicken Skillet with Red Peppers and Greens cooks in one skillet in under 30 minutes. Chicken Thighs are sautéed with a creamy garlic basil sauce made with coconut milk. The meal is simple and packed with flavor. It is the perfect option for dinner any day of the week!
For this recipe, I use organicgirl Rebel Greens. The baby bok choy leaves are super nutritious like kale but have a mild taste and texture. They are the perfect addition to this easy Chicken Skillet. You can use any of your favorite organicgirl greens in this meal. Combine them with sliced red pepper and a creamy garlic sauce to create a meal made in less than 30 minutes.
Did you know that greens cook in less than 5 minutes and are the perfect addition to any meal? Grab a few handfuls of organicgirl greens and add them to a one pot dish, breakfast quiche, salad or stir fry. Adding greens to every single meal is a simple and healthy way to eat more nutrients.
Do you love leafy greens? Sign up for my newsletter and receive a free eCookbook featuring breakfast, lunch dinner and snack recipes packed with leafy greens. Download the book, print it out and add more leafy greens to your diet every single day of the week. Sign up for my newsletter HERE!
*A welcome email includes a link to download the book.
Creamy Chicken Skillet with Red Pepper and Greens
- 2 tablespoons ghee or butter
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken thighs, bone in skin on
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 ounces organicgirl Rebel Greens
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or bone broth
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- In a large skillet add the ghee or butter and cook the chicken on medium heat for 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until brown. Remove the chicken from skillet and set aside on a plate. Add the red peppers, greens and garlic. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, broth, and dried seasonings. Whisk over medium heat until combined. Add the chicken back to the pan, reduce to a simmer and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes, or until chicken thighs reach an internal temperature of 165F. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationCalories: 411, Fat: 23.3g, Saturated Fat: 12.3g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.2g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2.7g, Cholesterol: 200.1mg, Sodium: 452mg, Potassium: 564mg, Carbohydrates: 1.9g, Fiber: 0.4g, Sugar: 0.6g, Protein: 45.7g, Vitamin A: 17.6%, Vitamin C: 47.9%, Calcium: 3.7%, Iron: 15.1%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.
SHOP THE RECIPE TOOLS & INGREDIENTS
Organicgirl sponsored this post. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links. 1.9