No Bake Raspberry Lemon Cookie Cups are gluten free, dairy free, and vegan! Made with coconut, lemon, raspberries and a few other simple ingredients, these cookie cups have a subtle hint of pink color and are perfect for special events, birthdays and more!
Let me introduce you to my new favorite dessert. Raspberry Lemon Cookie Cups are the type of dessert that you make and then have a hard time sharing with others. These little cookie cups are a delicate blush pink color with creamy raspberry coconut filling. They are slightly sweet, slightly tart and full of fresh fruit flavor. They are made with minimal natural sweeteners and are the perfect treat for both kids and adults.
For these cookies, I used the same gluten free cookie crust that I used in the No Bake Strawberry Pistachio Cardamom Tart recipe I posted last week. In fact, when I developed that recipe, I actually tested the tart crust in muffin tins first. I love adapting my recipes for single serving sizes and this recipe works great.
Instead of using pureed fresh raspberries in the cream filling, I used freeze dried raspberries. This helps prevent the whipped coconut cream from containing too much liquid. I buy the natural unsweetened freeze dried raspberries at my local grocery store. There is absolutely nothing added to the fruit so you get pure, fresh raspberry flavor. Using your food processor to pulse the mixer into a fine powder creates a beautiful blush pink raspberry color when mixed with the coconut cream. The freeze dried raspberry powder adds a tangy flavor with a subtle pink color. The color actually intensifies a bit once they set.
No Bake Raspberry Lemon Cookie Cups
For the cookie cups:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- zest from one lemon
- pinch of salt
For the raspberry filling:
- 1 ounce freeze dried raspberries, or more as needed
- 1 14 ounce can coconut cream or full fat coconut milk,, chilled overnight
- 1 teaspoon sweetener of choice, powdered sugar, maple syrup or natural sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 12 raspberries
- To make the cookie cups, line a standard size muffin tin with plastic wrap. Add all of the ingredients for the cookie cups (almond flour through salt) to a food processor. Pulse until well blended and the mixture starts to clump. Using a 1-1/2 inch or 2 inch cookie scoop, divide the mixture among the prepared muffin tins. Press mixture into each cup. Use the back of the scoop to make a small indentation in the cup. Chill the cookie crust cups in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.
- To make the raspberry filling, pulse the freeze dried raspberries in a food processor until finely ground (you will have a powder); set aside. Remove the can of coconut cream from the fridge and flip the can over on the counter. Open the can and remove any liquid that settled on top of the cream. Scoop the thick coconut cream into the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Whisk until creamy, about 30 seconds. Add the sweetener and vanilla and whisk until fluffy, about one minute. Using a small sifter or mesh sieve, sift the raspberry powder into the bowl of the mixer, separating and discarding the dried raspberry seeds (add more or less of the freeze dried raspberry powder, depending on taste, as desired). Mix on medium speed until well blended.
- To assemble the cookie cups, remove cookie crust cups from fridge. Remove cups from muffin tin by gently pulling up on the plastic wrap. Remove from plastic wrap and pipe raspberry cream filling onto each cup. Top with raspberries and serve immediately or refrigerate for up to one hour before serving.
Other pink recipes you will love:
No Bake Strawberry Coconut Cream Bites
Disclosure: I was not paid to write this post. I am honored to support KitchenAid and spread the word about the Cook for the Cure program! This post contains affiliate links.
Love the mixer!!, And these cookies look amazing and they are gluten free. ?