This Peach Smoothie Bowl recipe is simple to follow and results in a thick, creamy, and delicious smoothie that tastes just like peach pie! Top your smoothie bowl with some granola, almonds, and fresh peach slices for a healthy and filling breakfast!
Hi everyone! Danae from Recipe Runner here! The warm weather is back and that usually leaves me craving something cold for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Usually, a smoothie is my go-to way to cool off with something healthy. However, I recently started trying smoothie bowls as a way to change things up and I am in love!
While there are endless flavors of smoothie bowls you can make, I just love making them with fresh summer peaches. The peaches add the perfect sweetness to this smoothie and make it taste like peach pie!
This particular recipe for a Peach Smoothie Bowl is one of my favorites because it’s so thick and creamy. It’s also packed full of protein from the Greek yogurt and protein powder used in the recipe.
Top this healthy summer treat with granola, almonds, or your favorite toppings for a filling breakfast or snack!And if you love this smoothie bowl, try out Honey Peach Frozen Yogurt, Peach Milkshakes, Peach Crumble, and Peach Cobbler Oatmeal.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It is a great way to use in-season summer peaches.
- This high-protein smoothie bowl will keep you full and satisfied.
- Enjoy this peach smoothie bowl for breakfast, snack, or dessert!
- Top this smoothie bowl with your favorite crunchy or sweet toppings.
Ingredients You Need
- Frozen Peaches – The main flavor ingredient, sweet peaches add texture and flavor to the smoothie bowl.
- Milk – Used to help thin out the ingredients while keeping them nice and creamy.
- Greek Yogurt – Adds thickness and protein to the bowl. I used non-fat, but you can use any kind you enjoy.
- Vanilla Protein Powder – Used to add additional protein and flavor to keep it satisfying.
- Almond Butter – Adds healthy fats to the mix and also thickens the smoothie bowl.
- Honey – Naturally adds additional sweetness to the smoothie
- Cinnamon & Nutmeg – Adds warming flavors that pair well with the sweet flavor of peaches.
- Vanilla Extract – Gives the bowl a nice light vanilla flavor.
- Garnish – Use fresh peach slices, granola, and toasted almonds to add additional flavor and crunch.
OPTIONAL: Throw in a handful of spinach for a flavor and nutrient boost. Or add other frozen summer fruits like nectarines, apricots or plums.
How to Make an Easy Peach Smoothie Bowl
- Add ingredients to blender: To the base of a blender add the peaches, milk, greek yogurt, spices, extract, almond butter, and protein powder (if using).
- Blend until smooth: Start by pulsing the blender a few times to break up the larger chunks, then work your way up to blending until creamy and smooth.
- Garnish and serve: Pour the mixture into a bowl and top with peach slices, almonds, and granola.
- For best results, use frozen peaches for this peach smoothie bowl as they add a nice amount of sweetness and make for a colder and thicker smoothie.
- You can use any milk you enjoy for this recipe including plant-based milk.
- The protein powder is optional, however, it does add additional protein and a thick and smooth texture to the smoothie bowl.
Did you try this Peach Smoothie Bowl recipe? Leave a recipe rating and review below.
Peach Smoothie Bowl
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 3/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop unflavored or vanilla protein powder, (optional)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey, use more if you like it sweeter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of nutmeg
- Fresh peach slices, granola, and toasted sliced almond for toppings
- In a blender add all of the ingredients except the toppings and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with fresh peach slices, granola, and toasted almond slices.