Peach Pie Smoothie Bowl is a thick, creamy, protein filled peach smoothie with all the flavors of peach pie! Serve it in a bowl topped with granola, almonds, and fresh peach slices for a fun and filling breakfast.
Hi everyone! Danae from Recipe Runner here again. I hope everyone has been enjoying their summer and hopefully you aren’t dealing with too hot of temperatures. We’ve had all sorts of odd weather here in Colorado. Everything from mid 90’s to upper 60’s. Can you believe it was just a couple weeks ago that I was walking around in a sweatshirt for a few days?! Anyways, the warm weather is back and that usually leaves me craving something cold for breakfast or an afternoon snack. Usually a smoothie is my go to way of cooling off and get a healthy meal in me. However I recently started trying smoothie bowls as a way to change things up and I am in love! I’m particularly in love with this Peach Pie Smoothie Bowl!
One of my favorite times of year here in Colorado is peach season and it’s finally here! Just the other week I was at Whole Foods when I spotted the display of Palisade peaches. I practically ran over to it and start filling a bag full of them. I had no idea what I was going to make with all these peaches, but I didn’t care, I’d been waiting all year for them. Honey Peach Frozen Yogurt, Peach Milkshakes, Peach Crumble and Peach Cobbler Oatmeal are a few of the recipes I have in mind.
But first, I started with this peach smoothie!
We love that this recipe tastes like fresh homemade peach pie. To make the peach smoothie, combine frozen peaches, milk of your choice, non-fat Greek yogurt, almond butter, honey, vanilla and nutmeg to a blender. The almond butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla help give it the peach pie flavor. You can also add a scoop of unflavored or vanilla protein powder. The protein powder is optional and the smoothie tastes great with or without it.
Blend all of the ingredients until smooth.
This peach pie smoothie is a little thicker so it tastes great in a bowl. To make a smoothie bowl, pour the smoothie into a bowl. Top with fresh peach slices, granola and toasted almonds. You can also substitute any of the toppings with your favorite toppings. Some fresh berries or coconut taste great too.
If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to that slice of peach pie or just want a breakfast that makes you feel like you are eating dessert, then you have to give this Peach Pie Smoothie Bowl a try!
Turn your favorite smoothies into a bowl by pouring into a bowl and adding your favorite toppings. Or try one of our favorite recipes.
Smoothie Bowl Recipes
- Tropical Green Smoothie Bowl
- Blueberry Power Smoothie Bowl
- Cherry Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- Avocado Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Turmeric Carrot Butternut Squash Smoothie Bowl
Peach Pie Smoothie Bowl
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 3/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop unflavored or vanilla protein powder, (optional)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey, use more if you like it sweeter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of nutmeg
- Fresh peach slices, granola, and toasted sliced almond for toppings
- In a blender add all of the ingredients except the toppings and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with fresh peach slices, granola, and toasted almond slices.
- The protein powder is optional but it will help create a thicker smoothie.
Connect with Danae: