Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal with Marshmallows and Chocolate Chips is a hearty and indulgent breakfast meal that the entire family will love!
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal is the perfect way to start the day! Ready in less than 15 minutes, this oatmeal is an easy one-pot meal that requires minimal prep or clean up. Cook a batch of oatmeal, mix in creamy peanut butter and layer it with chocolate chips, marshmallows and bananas. Now go have fun and enjoy the great outdoors!
You can also add toasted marshmallows, if desired. Toast marshmallows by a fire or with a butane torch and add to the oatmeal for an even more indulgent treat. You can’t go wrong with this peanut butter banana oatmeal!
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal
- 3 1/2 cups water
- pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 large bananas sliced
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add water and salt. Bring to a boil. Add oats and stir to combine.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until oatmeal thickens. Add peanut butter and mix well. Layer with slices of banana, chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 408, Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 99mg, Potassium: 499mg, Carbohydrates: 61g, Fiber: 7g, Sugar: 18g, Protein: 11g, Vitamin A: 65%, Vitamin C: 5.1%, Calcium: 56%, Iron: 2.8%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.