Pumpkin season is here, and with it comes plenty of pumpkin desserts and dishes. Many recipes call for pumpkin pie spice, which you can usually buy premade at the store, or make yourself at home. You probably already have all the spices that you need in your pantry. And it only takes a few minutes to combine the spices. I’ve already used the pumpkin pie spice in the chocolate pumpkin fudge I posted last week and I’ll be making many more pumpkin recipes between now and the end of the season.
Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground all spice
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine spices in a small bowl; mix well to combine. Store in a small spice jar or container.
- Double the batch and store in a sealed container.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 330, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Sodium: 28mg, Potassium: 539mg, Carbohydrates: 79g, Fiber: 41g, Sugar: 6g, Protein: 5g, Calcium: 641%, Iron: 9.3%
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.