Thai Cucumber Salad is made with a few ingredients and comes together in less than 10 minutes! The salad combines the freshest cucumbers, red onions and bell peppers with a simple and refreshing vinaigrette.
As you plan your summer gatherings and backyard barbecues, make sure to add this simple cucumber salad to your menu. The salad comes together quickly and uses a few ingredients. It’s quick, fresh and healthy. It can be prepped in advanced and enjoyed for lunch, dinner or snack.
Thai Cucumber Salad Ingredients
- English Cucumbers
- Red Onion
- Red Bell Pepper: These add great texture, flavor and color, but you can also use yellow or orange bell peppers.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sesame Oil
- Honey: A small amount of honey adds a balances the flavor of the dressing. You can use an alternative sweetener, if desired.
- Red Chili Flakes
If you are looking for a side dish or salad to bring to a summer dinner party or gathering, this cucumber salad with simple Thai flavors couldn’t be any easier.
Try it and let us know what you think!
Thai Cucumber Salad
- 2 english cucumbers
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, red onion and bell peppers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, honey, chili flakes and salt. Drizzle the dressing over the cucumber mixture and toss to combine. Enjoy!
- Store this salad in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- You can use yellow or orange bell peppers instead.
- You can use an alternative sweetener instead of the honey, if desired.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 54, Fat: 1.2g, Sodium: 120.7mg, Carbohydrates: 9.6g, Fiber: 1.4g, Sugar: 4.7g, Protein: 2.3g
*Nutritional information is an estimate. Please consult a doctor or nutritionist for the most accurate nutritional info.
Recipe originally published April 2018, updated June 2020.