Grapefruit Gin Fizz Cocktail is a fresh and delicious twist on a classic gin fizz. This easy grapefruit cocktail is made with only a few ingredients including gin and grapefruit juice.
Create a fun twist on a simple gin citrus by using grapefruit juice instead of lemon juice. The grapefruit juice adds a gorgeous pink or coral color. And grapefruit adds a subtle sweet citrus flavor. It’s pink, fresh and flavorful. An impressive cocktail ready in less than 5 minutes!
This cocktail contains three simple ingredients – gin, grapefruit juice and tonic water. Add a few garnishes and create a beautiful, delicious and easy drink to sip any time.
Tips to make
- You can easily double or triple the ingredients to make more servings.
- This recipe uses a ratio of 1:1, but you can make it 1:2 or 1:3 by using more grapefruit juice for a lighter summer drink. Use more or less gin or tonic, as desired.
- This cocktail tastes best fresh so we don’t recommend making it ahead of time. It’s easy to make and takes little time.
- You can serve this drink over ice or without ice. We recommend serving it over ice. But, you can also chill by shaking with ice in a cocktail shaker before pouring into glass.
- To sweeten this drink, you can add a small amount of simple syrup before mixing.
- The rosemary garnish is optional.
Fruit cocktails are the best. Combine your favorite liquor with your favorite fruit and create a light and refreshing drink any time of the year.
Easy fruit cocktail recipes
Cheers to a light and refreshing drink. If you try it, let us know!
Grapefruit Gin Fizz Cocktail
- 2 ounces gin
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces tonic water, or club soda
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- grapefruit slices for garnish
- ice cubes
- Pour the gin and grapefruit into a large glass or cocktail shaker to mix.
- Add ice to your glasses. Place one rosemary sprig in each glass.
- Pour the gin mixture over the ice and add the tonic water.
- Garnish with slices of grapefruit.
- Double or triple the ingredients to make more servings.
- Add simple syrup to sweeten, if desired.
- Serve over ice or without ice.
- Omit the rosemary garnish, if desired.