Grapefruit Gin Fizz Cocktail is a fresh and delicious twist on a classic gin fizz. This easy grapefruit cocktail is made with only a few ingredients including gin and grapefruit juice.
Create a fun twist on a simple gin citrus by using grapefruit juice instead of lemon juice. The grapefruit juice adds a gorgeous pink or coral color. And grapefruit adds a subtle sweet citrus flavor. It’s pink, fresh and flavorful. An impressive cocktail ready in less than 5 minutes!
This cocktail contains three simple ingredients – gin, grapefruit juice and tonic water. Add a few garnishes and create a beautiful, delicious and easy drink to sip any time.
Tips to make
- You can easily double or triple the ingredients to make more servings.
- This recipe uses a ratio of 1:1, but you can make it 1:2 or 1:3 by using more grapefruit juice for a lighter summer drink. Use more or less gin or tonic, as desired.
- This cocktail tastes best fresh so we don’t recommend making it ahead of time. It’s easy to make and takes little time.
- You can serve this drink over ice or without ice. We recommend serving it over ice. But, you can also chill by shaking with ice in a cocktail shaker before pouring into glass.
- To sweeten this drink, you can add a small amount of simple syrup before mixing.
- The rosemary garnish is optional.
Fruit cocktails are the best. Combine your favorite liquor with your favorite fruit and create a light and refreshing drink any time of the year.
Easy fruit cocktail recipes
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita
- Strawberry Sangria
- Cranberry Moscow Mule
- Pomegranate French 75
- Mango Mojito
Cheers to a light and refreshing drink. If you try it, let us know!
Grapefruit Gin Fizz Cocktail
- 2 ounces gin
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces tonic water, or club soda
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- grapefruit slices for garnish
- ice cubes
- Pour the gin and grapefruit into a large glass or cocktail shaker to mix.
- Add ice to your glasses. Place one rosemary sprig in each glass.
- Pour the gin mixture over the ice and add the tonic water.
- Garnish with slices of grapefruit.
- Double or triple the ingredients to make more servings.
- Add simple syrup to sweeten, if desired.
- Serve over ice or without ice.
- Omit the rosemary garnish, if desired.
Loving how simple this is to put together! So refreshing and perfect for summer!
Grapefruit and gin are probably one of my fav cocktail combinations ever! Love this easy peasy recipe!